Falicon Crankshafts

oh he can have mine too, if i get to watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaa 442's the guinea pig !!!!!!

034_guinea_pig.jpg

442, you are the guinea pig, you'll be the first of that i know, running that crank/rod/la sleeve combo
cant wait for the report, and see what a veteran dragger can do with it

442, you are the guinea pig, you'll be the first of that i know, running that crank/rod/la sleeve combo
cant wait for the report, and see what a veteran dragger can do with it

wait till we thjrow that motor in a drag only blaster theres gonna be some crying for sure lol

wait till we thjrow that motor in a drag only blaster theres gonna be some crying for sure lol

oh, the hush hush, subtle remarks and inside talk already has begun, cryin is all thats left

ken trues his cranks, but balancing is a whole other art, done by only a few who can afford the equipment to do it, < hence the price tag
but isnt absolutely necessary

awk even an out of the box ct/la 240 kit vibrates alot more than a stock motor. that is a balance issue and will affect the longetivity of the motor. so yes id say it is a necessity.

i was only talkin about stock bore/stroke motors, as i thought the original poster i replied to was

a balanced motor will last longer, rev higher and possible make more power than a non balanced motor.
sometimes you can get lucky and your motor from the factory is 100% balanced and trued and you will notice a difference.

awk even an out of the box ct/la 240 kit vibrates alot more than a stock motor. that is a balance issue and will affect the longetivity of the motor. so yes id say it is a necessity.

I have seen a lot of well balanced motors in cars and ATV and bikes not last as long as none balanced motors.... Is it luck????

And my Ct240 vibrates a little more then stock, BUT is it the BB KIT or do i have other issues....My bottom end has had me beaten the hell out of it for over 17 years....lol

How much more HP and Torque will this $600 crank get VS the standard $200 +4mm crank or the under $200 +3mm crank?????? I'm very interested in how well this crank runs and is it worth the extra $400 and the price of case trenching for the +4mm...

I have seen a lot of well balanced motors in cars and ATV and bikes not last as long as none balanced motors.... Is it luck????

And my Ct240 vibrates a little more then stock, BUT is it the BB KIT or do i have other issues....My bottom end has had me beaten the hell out of it for over 17 years....lol

How much more HP and Torque will this $600 crank get VS the standard $200 +4mm crank or the under $200 +3mm crank?????? I'm very interested in how well this crank runs and is it worth the extra $400 and the price of case trenching for the +4mm...

well i had a junk ass 355 sbc with a procharger that was thrown together with low grade parts that ran in the 7,s at 180 mph and would not blow up no matter how hard i tryed to so yeah id say some luck is involved . now back to the blaster motor if u recall kens 240 with the +4 vibrated quite a bit and that will take a toll on all the bearings in the motor. andf the fact falicon had to put 2 pieces of heavy metal in our cranks indicates they were pretty far out of balance. falicon gauranteed us that these cranks will spin to 10 k rpm with no vibration whatsoever, that right there is gonna let the motor rev faster