F7 pipe for sale on ebay...?

melonBerry

Jul 10, 2010
va
ok so i know F7 dont make the pipes but there's a guy who's selling his on ebay if you can see it. idk how to hyperlink. forgot. lmao. but he wants 510 buy it now. and started it off at 310. i emailed him and he told me he bought it 470 retailed and they were handmade!:eek::eek::eek: rotflmfao! im like how the heelllll do he think someone's gonna believe that ish! seriously, he rediculous! i told him power pros made it for them and i only member them going for 325 plus ten for a colored silencer!

He's going to have that pipe for a long time.lol.

hell yea! for all that i can order a power pros and paint the dam silencer red myself. lmao he tryna rip off man! idk if i ever seen a blaster pipe for 470 less it came with a jet kit and air filter plus some handle grips on the side! lol plus a wiseco piston! lmao:D

ok so i know F7 dont make the pipes but there's a guy who's selling his on ebay if you can see it. idk how to hyperlink. forgot. lmao. but he wants 510 buy it now. and started it off at 310. i emailed him and he told me he bought it 470 retailed and they were handmade!:eek::eek::eek: rotflmfao! im like how the heelllll do he think someone's gonna believe that ish! seriously, he rediculous! i told him power pros made it for them and i only member them going for 325 plus ten for a colored silencer!

i saw that, jesus jumped up christ, are you kidding me? 510 smackers for a pipe!!!!

He's probably someone who "high balls" things he doesn't really hope to sell like people in this thread: http://www.blasterforum.com/off-topic-7/ever-pretended-sell-your-blaster-48122/

8-| I mean, who does that anyway?! Wait, mjgnslngr, aren't you in that thread saying you do that exact thing? 8-|

alright, alright, let the RAZZ begin! its ok, i got thick skin!
the thread title is what throw you off, i did put my blaster on CL for 2800. and if someone hands me 2800 bucks, its GONE! and ill start a new one.
i didnt however ask 5800 for it. i know what its worth and im a little on the high side to keep some people honest. so, shoot me for trying! lol:p

i Still think 510 is way high for that pipe!!! 300 tops for a good used pipe n stinger.

alright, alright, let the RAZZ begin! its ok, i got thick skin!
the thread title is what throw you off, i did put my blaster on CL for 2800. and if someone hands me 2800 bucks, its GONE! and ill start a new one.
i didnt however ask 5800 for it. i know what its worth and im a little on the high side to keep some people honest. so, shoot me for trying! lol:p

i Still think 510 is way high for that pipe!!! 300 tops for a good used pipe n stinger.

true, thats what im tryna get at. he thinks people would suck all over this info. all cuz they dont make them like that anymore. lol i dont think he knows his retail or the minds of blaster buyers nowadays. :p