Extended swing arm and gearing

DrywallDoc

Sep 29, 2015
I just bought a blaster with a extended swing arm thar came off a banshee and was wondering do i run stock banshee sprockets or is the blaster gearing fine for it?

Can you please post pics of this banshee swingarm that is on your blaster! A banshee swingarm is not a direct bolt on, we would like to see what you got.

And for sprocket size we need to know motor mods and tire size.

Reactions: Blaster crazy
Having trouble uploading pics. If yall want to see it ill post them later. I honestly dont care if its a banshee swimg arm or not. Its deff longer than stock though. So since it was extended i was wondering if i had to change my sprockets. My tire size is 20-11-8 on rear and 21-7-10 on front

Attachments

• 20160425_080815.jpg
    20160425_080815.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 282
  • 20160425_080815.jpg
    20160425_080815.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 309
Having trouble uploading pics. If yall want to see it ill post them later. I honestly dont care if its a banshee swimg arm or not. Its deff longer than stock though. So since it was extended i was wondering if i had to change my sprockets. My tire size is 20-11-8 on rear and 21-7-10 on front

Looks like a stocker that's been extended to me. IMO if that's the case check over that thing with a fine toothed comb because very rarely do you get one that holds up to the abuse these things take. Even expert machine shop guys had a hard time building one that didn't fail.

But to answer your question, no extended swinger does not mean you need different sprockets. The only times you change those are:

If one breaks, buy both sprockets and new chain
If chain breaks buy new chain and sprockets

Always buy together. Do not buy a chain without sprockets and vise versa!!!

Thats a bumer. But oh well. Hopefully it holds up. I might try and reinforce it just to be safe. Thanks guys. Yall ever heard of a duncan pipe and silencer?