Extended A arms with hydro brakes set

C-H55Blasty

Nov 24, 2014
The set includes SRF +3 A arms (top a-arms are slightly different colors, Banshee spindles, yfz master cylinder with adjustable lever, large Nifin calipers, extended braided brake lines, and yamaha hubs and rotors.

Only thing missing from the set are the tie rods (would be easiest to get from ASR) and one upper ball joint needs replaced otherwise everything else is in great working order! I had plans for the set but I don't really need it and could use the $$.

$450 shipped? Let me know if your interested!

IMG_20151104_201147.jpg
IMG_20151104_201106556.jpg
IMG_20151104_200950334.jpg

Reactions: JoeJoeSX
Would the brakes fit on a 1998? If so are you willing to sell just the brakes and for how much?

Are the a arms stock travel or long travel? I'd buy the a arms if you want to separate.

Yfs, the spindle is off of a Banshee and has a locking nut style upper ball joint where as the blaster has a pinch style so they won't fit on stock blaster A-arms. In order to run these spindles you need to have aftermarket A-arms with replaceable ball joints. If you're still interested just let me know!

Yes they are long travel. If yfs just takes the brakes the arms are yours.

dang, at 350, I would have jumped on this last week. just finished piecing my hydro set up together. GLWS

You'd have to swap out the upper ball joints then they'd work on stock blaster spindles. Id prefer to sell as a complete set but I'd be willing to break it up.

wow these kids don't know the value of parts these days! at 350 SHIPPED plus 3" spacers I wanna buy this package just to rub it in their faces!!! lol good luck, its def a good deal