exhaust ??

blasterkiidirl

Dec 10, 2010
Ireland Cork
im looking at a new exhaust for next year i race mx, grasstrack and enduro i was thinking about a dyno port, lrd, ct, or f7 pipe to replace my fmf sst my blaster is ported and has a hi comp head . what pipe should i go for ?????

I just got a dynoport, and I have yet to put it on, but the quality is bar none the best I've seen on any blaster pipe. It is a heavy pipe, but it is because it is thicker than the power pros. The customer service was great. I have the high volume right bend for a ported motor, but they also now have a stock motor pipe that comes bare for 299.99 which is a killer price, though I suggest you spend the extra for ceramic coating. Anyway If a Dynoport is already in your list, I wouldnt think twice ... heavy pipe, but extremely well built and solid.

Here is the link, you get better price and selection if you go through them direct
200 Blaster 1988-2006

I just got a dynoport, and I have yet to put it on, but the quality is bar none the best I've seen on any blaster pipe. It is a heavy pipe, but it is because it is thicker than the power pros. The customer service was great. I have the high volume right bend for a ported motor, but they also now have a stock motor pipe that comes bare for 299.99 which is a killer price, though I suggest you spend the extra for ceramic coating. Anyway If a Dynoport is already in your list, I wouldnt think twice ... heavy pipe, but extremely well built and solid.

Here is the link, you get better price and selection if you go through them direct
200 Blaster 1988-2006

heavy how much heavier then a f7 or a ct ?? i would deffo like to hear u feedback on that pipe

heavy how much heavier then a f7 or a ct ?? i would deffo like to hear u feedback on that pipe

My motor is getting ported right now which is why it is not on yet, but I choose it due to the great service I got from them. Contrary to what some might say I was told directly from them that the high volume pipe is tuned to a ported motor setup not a bbk, though it will work just fine with one. I meant heavier in that the metal construction is thicker than most ... maybe even more-so than stock. it is a couple pounds heavier than my old DMC and my buddies LRD and FMF though im not sure how much as he has both of those on quads but you can tell though just in tapping the metal. The good thing about the high volume is it is a full range pipe with an emphasis on the low-end hence the reason they are now making a mid-high pipe as well. Another selling point was for a right bend it uses all the stock mounting points, not an a-arm mounting point as some right bends use. The one drawback I found was that if you are running a different rear shock the rezzy if mounted to the shock (non-remote) might interfere with routing. I know the 400ex will clear but I was running a custom yfz450 that I've had to switch out. Quality and build is better IMO than the pipes I've seen, which include the FMF's, DMC, and LRD, I have not had the opportunity to ever see a power pros (trinity/f7/etc.) so really cannot compare.

Get LRD !! it's the best pipe you can get for Mx tracks or when you need more power in low

toomey is a very good option for enduro because it push like a mother**** on mid but if you have something in your engine...