exhaust question!!!

wooten

Jan 25, 2008
southeast,ky
just wanting to get some advice on getting new t-6 toomy's or stay with the dg for my banshee, i can't decide please some input

i had a friend with toomey's on his banshee and they were great i got one on my blaster and love it..People say toomey was made for the banshee .so hell yeah go get your self some

i got a friend with a shop and he parts atvs out and he has a really nice set that he will take 100.00 plus my dg exhaust for the t6's but i am worried about the jetting the most!

Hello, I know Im new to this site, but I own a Banshee and know a few things.
So when you look for pipes you need to think ahead.....Like if you want to do port work or a stroker you should buy a set of pipes that fit what you want to do with the bike.
T-6's are ok for NON stroker or NON ported bikes (bolt on bike)
T-5's work well with both ported and stroked bike.
You will spend so much $$$ on pipes if you don't get the right set first.
(I know this because I did it)
Look at all your options before you buy! and ask questions!
Jetting is so easy!! If you need help ask the company that you buy your pipes from. They should help you. Or a local "stealership" should know a safe starting point.
Just my .02

i alreday had a stroker in it and slung a rod and redid everything i had the dg on in then so now i am looking for the new exhaust setup

so trade or not is dg better than the t6's or am i just scared to make the trade i also hate to start jetting my carb because it starts and idles and runs so good right now!