exhaust, nerfs, rear spacers, airfilter for sale

nofxfan125

May 9, 2009
Freeland, PA
Cleaning up the garage, decided to sell my crap I don't use anymore.
Here's what I have. If you don't like the price, make an offer. I might just be inclined to accept it. Just don't low ball me. I can take more pictures upon request. Prices DO NOT include shipping.

1. Set of G-force rear aluminum wheel spacers - like new - painted duplicolor red anodized. Some paint missing. They are 1.75 inches wide, for a total of 3.5 inches. I used these for about 6 months. They're hardly used. $50.00 for both.

20rtsv5.jpg

2v2inuc.jpg

2. FMF fatty gold series head pipe painted with duplicolor silver caliper paint and what I think is FMF PowerCore2 or TurbineCore2 silencer. The silencer is freshly repacked, has maybe 5 rides on it. There is some rust on the stinger from sitting around. Will sand and paint up nicely. Chrome polish always did amazing things on the silencer. Polish it up and it looks great. Stinger is painted with the duplicolor silver caliper paint. $120.00 for the full set.

2h6vtd5.jpg

11b6t1y.jpg

24qivci.jpg

k312kk.jpg

3. Some kind of nerf bars. I just put BRAND NEW nets on them, I didn't use the nets AT ALL. The original center connector piece is missing, so I hand crafted one out of aluminum. It works fine. I don't have the U bolts for them, you'll need to get some. They were broken and re-welded at the foot pegs once. They take some muscle and bending to get them on and fit right, but it can be done. I had them on and off my blaster about 6 or 8 times. $50.00 for both.

549iyo.jpg

20tqedi.jpg

2l8f4et.jpg

4. K&N air filter. It is missing the top metal piece and the bolt. I'll look for it before I send it to whoever buys it. It is a little bent from over tightening, but still works great. It could use somewhat of a cleaning. Definitely needs oil. $15.00

s14x7c.jpg

2 more pictures of the filter to come in a moment...

I've also got a vito's 34/35mm carb airbox adapter and a toomey foam filter.

Airbox adapter is almost brand new, and comes with 2 hose clamps. you'll need one more for the stock boot. The filter needs a cleaning and oiling. Filter comes with the washer and bolt for the stock airbox.

Airbox adapter - $15.00 plus shipping (vitos sells for $40 + shipping)
Toomey filter - $10.00 plus shipping

here's the pics:

33jn4hk.jpg

nme1aw.jpg

35b5tw4.jpg

Getting prices together today for the nerfs, spacers, and the pipe. Thanks for the interest guys! You all are helping me buy my front hydro conversion set!