Exhaust for blaster

BlasterFreak860

Jul 8, 2012
Looking into getting a new pipe for my blaster. Im looking at the trinity racing pipe, Protec mach 1 and fmf fatty. Which one would be the best of the three?? the trinity and protec are a complete kit and if i get the fatty i have to buy a silencer so which one should i buy to go along with that? Any other good exhaust out there i can look into?

Depends on your riding style.
The FMF fatty is a low-mid pipe for slow trail riding.
The Trinity (LRD, F7) is a mid-top pipe for more top end power.
The DMC Alien is low-mid with tons of wheelspinning torque through 1-4.
The Toomey B1 is a mid-top pipe, mostly for MX or racing where you're at the tip of the powerband all the time.

The Protech Mach 1 is for the Yamaha WaveBlaster, a waterski.

I need my power mainly low to mid..4-6 gear the quad pulls real hard and is a freaking powerhouse..Im deff. lacking power 1-3 gear..Im going to slap a 1/2" reed spacer in there too and get some lowend outta that hopefully..But do you think the dmc alien is a good application for me?

The protec mach 1 is for a yamaha blaster..Go to pro tec performance.com go under tav and blaster and its comes right up ..its 189.99 for the complete kit..ive already called them about it

DMC Alien, reed spacer block between jug and reed cage, +4 timing advance, Dual stage reeds.

You will not be dissapointed.