Exhaust for 240 kit?

javent

Mar 31, 2011
I'm looking for those who have done the 240 kit that actually race there quads. What is the best exhaust for this kit?

Depends where you need the most power low/mid or at the top.

There are a lot of excellent pipes out there.

What type of racing?

Low/mid. I know there are a lot of good pipes for standard bore but not many companies that make big bore (larger stinger) pipes.

The pipe in my sig is a AMAZING! I have a ported stock cylinder with flotek head an rad valve an it runs good so a ported 240 it will run real good

I'm looking for those who have done the 240 kit that actually race there quads. What is the best exhaust for this kit?

I run a dyno port high volume on my 240 and really like it. I've heard that others really like the f7/power pro's/trinity pipe

i got a question. i got a 240 vitos bbk. ive was told if you cut the stock pipe right by the kicker and straight pipe the blasty it will put out loads of power. is this safe? id imagine it would hurt something. it doesnt sound safe. hahaha.
??????

i got a question. i got a 240 vitos bbk. ive was told if you cut the stock pipe right by the kicker and straight pipe the blasty it will put out loads of power. is this safe? id imagine it would hurt something. it doesnt sound safe. hahaha.
??????

I doubt it too. I have a Vito's Fat Bastard pipe that I was told is designed for the 240. The pipe at the flange and the stinger is considerably larger than stock, so I don't see how any amount of modification to a stock pipe will flow enough. X(