Everybody stop complaining and fighting!

thats why alot of you should be like me,,, when there is a dispute, sit back relax, grab a soda and read, dont post just read, than step in with a funny comment to get both 'arguers' laughin...

yes we have alot of young members, since blasters were marketed towards the smaller rider.. aka teens, pre teens, but there are us older guys...( granded im 26 but we hav e afew much older mebers) that enjoy the blasters also,

i personally wouldnt know what i know about blasters is it wasnt for this site, honeslty im still learning, but iv also picked up alot of info and help our younger and new guys when ever i can, iv i dont know the answer ill research it and try to help,

pipes.. builders... look what i did.. started a pipe thread lookin for personal expericances with right side pipes ( went with a right side pipe for clearange issues with my left leg) after reasearching and input from members i decided on a lrd, which i purchased from kgibson ( thanks again man!!)

builders... do what im doing, asking members that have porting done, prices, and asking for specific vids of dead stop threw the gears and so on, guys dont need to take someone word on it, i like to see the work in action thats what sells me, not promotianal gimics, or advertising...

im not trying to say im the perfect member, but i think some could learn from the way i do things, yes there are others that do the same thing i do i am just using my self as a example

helll a year ago when i joined this site.. the only bitchin and attidute was from 89custom lol!!!

sorry for the useless post.

thats like at the bike show over the weekend ppl came up and were giving us sh*t for using wing nuts and the fact we made a bobber or we have a dull polish it was dumb and i put an ass load off time into our motor to make it a dull polish to match the pc, if some one puts there time into it accept that give them credit and if u dont like it dont say anything at all and if some one like parts and others say o i dont like it but dont be like for example its crap because the stinger hit the rear suspension and tore the silencer so its totally crap, i really hope stuff cleans up ive been going farther and farther away from here because of it and this place is like a second family lol

thats why alot of you should be like me,,, when there is a dispute, sit back relax, grab a soda and read, dont post just read, than step in with a funny comment to get both 'arguers' laughin...

yes we have alot of young members, since blasters were marketed towards the smaller rider.. aka teens, pre teens, but there are us older guys...( granded im 26 but we hav e afew much older mebers) that enjoy the blasters also,

i personally wouldnt know what i know about blasters is it wasnt for this site, honeslty im still learning, but iv also picked up alot of info and help our younger and new guys when ever i can, iv i dont know the answer ill research it and try to help,

pipes.. builders... look what i did.. started a pipe thread lookin for personal expericances with right side pipes ( went with a right side pipe for clearange issues with my left leg) after reasearching and input from members i decided on a lrd, which i purchased from kgibson ( thanks again man!!)

builders... do what im doing, asking members that have porting done, prices, and asking for specific vids of dead stop threw the gears and so on, guys dont need to take someone word on it, i like to see the work in action thats what sells me, not promotianal gimics, or advertising...

im not trying to say im the perfect member, but i think some could learn from the way i do things, yes there are others that do the same thing i do i am just using my self as a example

helll a year ago when i joined this site.. the only bitchin and attidute was from 89custom lol!!!

sorry for the useless post.

Ya.I hear you.Your rite.I tryed to make a point and all it did was get a bunch of BS started.I seen somthing starting and messed up by grabing the gas instead of the water to try and put it out.I love coming on here but like many people, im tired of the BS.Tired of people b*tching about a tread when all they need to do is just stay out of it.

thats like at the bike show over the weekend ppl came up and were giving us sh*t for using wing nuts and the fact we made a bobber or we have a dull polish it was dumb and i put an ass load off time into our motor to make it a dull polish to match the pc, if some one puts there time into it accept that give them credit and if u dont like it dont say anything at all and if some one like parts and others say o i dont like it but dont be like for example its crap because the stinger hit the rear suspension and tore the silencer so its totally crap, i really hope stuff cleans up ive been going farther and farther away from here because of it and this place is like a second family lol

Hey man! Caledonia is close to Roch! We should set up a ride sometime!
Sorry for going off topic... Please resume complaining about all the...complainers....???? :-/

Right on, man. Everyone has their own opinions and should feel free to express them without someone else jumping down their throat. I do agree with what some others said about this forum being more chill than a lot of the other ones. I spend more time on this site than any other because most of the dudes on here are pretty good guys, easy to get along with and helpful. BF RULES! I:I

right on, man. Everyone has their own opinions and should feel free to express them without someone else jumping down their throat. I do agree with what some others said about this forum being more chill than a lot of the other ones. I spend more time on this site than any other because most of the dudes on here are pretty good guys, easy to get along with and helpful. Bf rules! I:i

x2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i:i