Endicott Riding Trails?

wolvesbain

May 11, 2010
Endicott, NY
New to the forum. just got a 2004 blaster for my car. the kid told me there were a couple trails around Endicott. wondering if ne1 knew of ne.

New to the forum. just got a 2004 blaster for my car. the kid told me there were a couple trails around Endicott. wondering if ne1 knew of ne.

you are the only one ive heard of on hear from endicott man lol. the place for you to ride would be over on the riverbanks behind endwell carpet. sh*t, ive wanted to ride there so if you hit me with a pm i would meet you there. it looks awesome from the highway with all sorts of different kinds of jumps and mini tracks. i live just down the road in choconut pa. lets see some pics of your ride man, we love pics

ive seen it driving out to bing alot. just ned a truck to get there. have an expedition but a little small for the blaster.

man i have had my blaster in the back of my jeep grand cherokee. i had to take one wheel off and that was it. if you figure out a way to get there let me know, my little s10 only fits my blasty in the back so i cant help ya there. i have thurs, fri, saturdays off. ive wanted to mess around there for a while now.

holla im from bing (southside)

i go wheeling with my truck at endicott all the time, its OK for riding, its kinda small tho

i usually go riding down in PA, near the brackney and or conklin forks

heres my baby: (blaster takes a back seat)

0101001313.jpg