Ebay rant.

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
I'm sick of dealing with sellers listing the items with no reserve and very low starting bid then turn around and cancel the listing near the end because there not getting the money they wanted for it. I have had this done to me 6 times just this month. I had the high bid on them .

Reactions: 93BoxRyder
I am upset with eBay also bought items used buy now paid then get a email saying sorry this item is back ordered we should have it in 2 to 3 weeks. What a joke I needed it in like 2 to 3 days. I am trying to get a refund now.

I had one seller massage me begging me to agree to canceling an item that I won for 99 cents with free shipping. It was a brand new music CD. He said it would cost him $3.99 just to ship it. I agreed but gave him some sh*t over it in my reply. I can understand a new seller screwing up but the ones that cancel the listing before they end, are sellers with many sales under there belt. I do have to admit that I bid STEAL a couple items. Lol.

I am upset with eBay also bought items used buy now paid then get a email saying sorry this item is back ordered we should have it in 2 to 3 weeks. What a joke I needed it in like 2 to 3 days. I am trying to get a refund now.

Hope it's not from China. It takes 3 weeks just in shipping time.

open a fake E bay or 2 then bid it to the roof and never pay.. Then see how they feel..

I had one seller massage me begging me to agree to canceling an item that I won for 99 cents with free shipping. It was a brand new music CD. He said it would cost him $3.99 just to ship it. I agreed but gave him some sh*t over it in my reply. I can understand a new seller screwing up but the ones that cancel the listing before they end, are sellers with many sales under there belt. I do have to admit that I bid STEAL a couple items. Lol.

i probably wouldnt have cancelled.... his fault for not putting a minimum... and doesnt send it then he gets negative rating

Not to rag on it again .:rolleyes:..But E- Bay sent me a notice that the "Guest " feature will no longer be used. I bet I know why , it generated a lot of money during the holidays,but also had its problems too.

I woulda told em "tuff sh@t son" man up and send me my stuff. So what you lose a couple bucks lesson learned. I was afraid that was gonna happen with the 400 ex rear shock I bought last week. 22 bucks shipped. He probably only netted like 12bucks on the sale. But he sent it! And he got great feedback. He also included a business card. Guess what? He's my first call now.

Reactions: gizzy2014