Dyno Port Still make blaster pipes!

jbuckster07

Mar 20, 2011
Akron, Ohio
Was just curious as to who still Makes right bend pipes. So called Dyno Port up since they have the pipes on their website and sure enough, they still make them. I always thought they stopped producing them, but that is not the case. Just giving people a heads up!

You may want to email or ring them as they my still have it on there website but not in stock. You don't want to add to cart and pay for it only to find out not in stock. Had that happen before on another site.

You may want to email or ring them as they my still have it on there website but not in stock. You don't want to add to cart and pay for it only to find out not in stock. Had that happen before on another site.

Was just curious as to who still Makes right bend pipes. So called Dyno Port up since they have the pipes on their website and sure enough, they still make them. I always thought they stopped producing them, but that is not the case. Just giving people a heads up!

lol

Must have been lol. When I talked to the guy he said that people call in all the time asking the same question. He said they have always made the blaster pipes that he doesnt understand why people think they stopped making them.

Reactions: Meyers