duct tape

Every seen the Red Green show on prairie public tv. Duct tape handy mans secret weapon. lmao made gull wing doors on a sedan WITH DUCT TAPE

I don't mean to thread jack , but anyone ever see the red green episode where he made a snowcat out of his car , and snowfence , he rigged the parking brake to only apply brakes to the right rear , and he plugged the brake line so it only applied braking power to the left rear so he could skid steer , then used golf clubs as track guides for the fence and of course , attached the golf clubs with duct tape , so at least there is duct tape in this thread , so its not a total jack.

idc got anything about duct tape put it up lol there should be a national duct tape day with paradie floats made outa duct tape and stuff like that lol

hells yeah. i used to use duct tape. then i realized just buying the part is better in the long run. everyone should post up some cool sh*t they made outta duct tape

id love to see pics of that duct tape suit hey i got a weding im going to soon think hed let me borrow it lol im gana get some duct tape soon and get creative lol