Dual LED Headlights (pics)

arrrg the battery i used was shot, it turn, voltage shot up to 19volts DC(instead of AC :-D) This cooked my LED driver, I have 3 1amp drivers im goign to use, so instead of 4 amps, ill be pushing 3amps :( this will still stomp a stock blaster light lol

Installed a new battery, voltage became rock solid at 12.3volts.

Everything i do is at my moms house, so... when i get over there ill test it out. Some glue and silicone is drying. After that, i can hook it up and smile :)

Edit: when the battery was dead and the voltage shot up, it also blew my 1uf caps. Instead of the .1 and the 1uf caps, I used a 1uf and 10uf.

arrrg the battery i used was shot, it turn, voltage shot up to 19volts DC(instead of AC :-D) This cooked my LED driver, I have 3 1amp drivers im goign to use, so instead of 4 amps, ill be pushing 3amps :( this will still stomp a stock blaster light lol

Installed a new battery, voltage became rock solid at 12.3volts.

Everything i do is at my moms house, so... when i get over there ill test it out. Some glue and silicone is drying. After that, i can hook it up and smile :)

Edit: when the battery was dead and the voltage shot up, it also blew my 1uf caps. Instead of the .1 and the 1uf caps, I used a 1uf and 10uf.

Everyone is about to witness pure OWNAGE later tonight ;)
I am tempted to say this light is undoubtedly 100X better than a stock blaster setup but that may be a little overboard, maybe 99X better lol.

.... *sigh* I failed. When my driver went, it took my XLM setup.

I didn't find that out until it took out 3 1 amp drivers i had in parallel.... The LED shorted and smoked them. :(

I will be ordering another XML and re attempting this.

Now, until then, i have another XML on a p60 drop in heatsink - limited on how much power i can push and it's not removable :( I've got 1 1amp driver(should have 2 drivers dunno where 2nd is) So im going to try that. It's set up for all flood which makes me sad, the other had an awesome spot to it.

For the week end at sandfest, im going to do the XML at 1(hopefully 2 amps) and 1 20watt 12volt halogen.

This should push me to right about 24watts total.. Im sorry to let you guys down for now. Ill show you my set up soon as it's ready though, and the temporary setup.