Dt 200 swap...?

Mts

Mar 28, 2010
Hello there,
new to the forums, Was browsing around...Seen and herd talk of the Dt200 swap into the blaster...Worth it? I don't have a blaster 8-| But do have a Low hours 89-90 Dt200 (whats left of it) Has all the electrical, Rad's Ect...Worth my time to put in one? or sell it, Its a bit of an interesting piece...the bike was either first off the line (last 6..or 7 digits 00001)...Or a pre-production bike...(came from a School up this way)...Any thoughts? :D

if the bike's in really bad shape i'd find a good looking blaster chassis and stick it in and have a fun ride

Put it this way...Someone thought it would be a good idea to weld a 185s Honda rear end to it and stick some 200x forks on it...hack the sub frame off..sometime last year.....Whats this thing worth...?

Well after digging a bit more, its The first One off the line in 1989,,,Kinda cool, And yes i'm up in north/west Canada, I'm going to sell it To Anyone who can use it, Im open to offers, Or its going to hit ebay- in the next few days..(i would make an add in the classifieds..says i cant?) Just a heads up to anyone interested.

Put it on eBay. Be good entertainment to watch & we'll find out what they're worth. Plus peeps can see your feedback and bid with confidence :)

Put it on eBay. Be good entertainment to watch & we'll find out what they're worth. Plus peeps can see your feedback and bid with confidence :)

Yessir, I:I I know how it looks, Im more of a TRIKE guy....:eek: Over at 3wheelerworld...:D

Well and hour left...If it dosnt sell, its going on the shelf for a future project...;)

Yea, it's the 3ET engine code. It has to be 37F engine code for a direct swap. It works but front engine mounts off by like 1.5"