Driveline Performance Clutches

goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
Just wanted to give credit to Driveline Performance clutches. Colby has taken 17 of 20 holeshots this season and won 18 of 20 motos. In supercross style tracks the holeshot is everything. We put almost 2 seasons on the first regular driveline clutch and I spoke with Lane the owner about our motor and he suggested the HD clutch for ported motors and big bore motors.
Well he was right it gets the job done out of the turns and off the gate!
I am waiting on a package with throttle cables, clutche for backup and a chain as well.
Lane is a heck of a guy and we are happy to have this product in our race motors. I could spend 4x the money on big name brands but we are holeshotting the big name brands because that's what all the other riders are using.
Driveline Performance will always have my business because of his quick shipping and rider support.I:I

Last edited:
Driveline HD here too, best clutch available IMO.
going to try one of their chains next go round.

kudo's to driveline for the support their giving you, and building great products for us all !
I:I

Well the USPS just stopped by and a package showed up with my sons name on it.
Can't believe the support! Helping to make sure we finish the season strong!
Thank you Lane at Driveline Performance!!!

28qvlnm.jpg

If anyone uses their product and reads this please mention my son Colby Goodman #24x as a favor to me and to show Driveline we are out there promoting as promised.
Thank you

I am about to order a clutch. Looks like this will be the one. How about baskets what's the best one? I will be replacing it also. Thanks.

Seems like a company I would like to deal with. I guess I found my next part. I will mention your son too.