DRAG RACING

hey man i am ordering my vitos 240 kit how much would you charge me to port polish for a nasty drag bike can i still use somting like vitos fat bastard pipes or toomey or should i def go wit drag pipe do you know of any in frame drag pipes

hey man i am ordering my vitos 240 kit how much would you charge me to port polish for a nasty drag bike can i still use somting like vitos fat bastard pipes or toomey or should i def go wit drag pipe do you know of any in frame drag pipes

DENNY, AT FLOWTEK IS THE PORT MASTER, SO FOR ALL YOUR PORT WORK I WOULD SUGGEST GOING TO HIM. I SPOKE WITH DENNY YESTERDAY ABOUT
DOING SOME TRICK PORTS ON ONE OF OUR STOCK JUGS. HE DID AN AMAZING
JOB ON OUR CT SONIC (SOON TO BE ON METH) AND THAT BLASTER IS A HOSS. I AM 250lbs, AND THIS THING WILL LAUNCH 2nd GEAR WITH 14/38
GEARS AND 22" TIRES, WITH ME AT THE BARS.

WE ONLY RUN RDZ DRAG PIPES. (OOF)

(BTW) TALK TO DENNY ABOUT THE VITO'S TOP END, I THINK YOU WOULD MORE PLEASED WITH THE CT SONIC.

the vitos setup can be made to run very good with extensive porting ,btw thanks for the kind words hobbyhorse

ok, if i get the CT sonic complete kit....isnt it already ported....they have a graph that shows 41 hp....if it isnt already ported how much will it make after Mr. Flotek touches it.....also how much will it cost to have Mr Flotek port it...lets quote someone who say loves drag but still uses bike as a trail bike......thanks....flotek if you want you can send it to my email....sean.saunders@dyess.af.mil, I'm almost done with suspension so now engine is a priority....

ok, if i get the CT sonic complete kit....isnt it already ported....they have a graph that shows 41 hp....if it isnt already ported how much will it make after Mr. Flotek touches it.....also how much will it cost to have Mr Flotek port it...lets quote someone who say loves drag but still uses bike as a trail bike......thanks....flotek if you want you can send it to my email....sean.saunders@dyess.af.mil, I'm almost done with suspension so now engine is a priority....

well the kit is not actually made by CT racing ,kinda like the F7 pipe is not acutally made by project blaster ..and theres plenty more than 41 hp out of one thats setup right ,you can click in my signature and contact me through my site if your curious and need more info and prices ,thanks

oky doky..another drag racer here as was stated in the thread description...some of yall know me...hobby/denny..whats up??man that CT flotek ported is badd!! how about it??i would reccomend that cylinder for anyone that wants a baddass blaster..along with
flotekperformance - Home porting!!!

ok im about to get a 240 kit what one should i get vitos or ct i was thinking vitos only becaues i heard vitos is easyier to deal with than ct to grt parts and stuff so what do you guys think

DENNY, AT FLOWTEK IS THE PORT MASTER, SO FOR ALL YOUR PORT WORK I WOULD SUGGEST GOING TO HIM. I SPOKE WITH DENNY YESTERDAY ABOUT
DOING SOME TRICK PORTS ON ONE OF OUR STOCK JUGS. HE DID AN AMAZING
JOB ON OUR CT SONIC (SOON TO BE ON METH) AND THAT BLASTER IS A HOSS. I AM 250lbs, AND THIS THING WILL LAUNCH 2nd GEAR WITH 14/38
GEARS AND 22" TIRES, WITH ME AT THE BARS.

WE ONLY RUN RDZ DRAG PIPES. (OOF)

(BTW) TALK TO DENNY ABOUT THE VITO'S TOP END, I THINK YOU WOULD MORE PLEASED WITH THE CT SONIC.
a what do you run in 200ft or 300ft i run 3.8s in 200ft and 4.9s in 300ft look under atv 2 storke mod Viewing a thread - Shelton Dirt Drags - 300ft. Records

was that with a shot of nitrus if not and its all moter then how much dous your son wight im 16 and about 195 is your son light coause i ant never seen a blaster run a 4.84 with an bigger body or seen one run 4.8 period always low 4.9s or maybe high 4.8 ever now an then why dont you come to kentucky and race there sopose to be a real big race this summer battle in the blugrass if you want i can give u a link to the website