Drag Racing Blasters (only) Post your Pictures and Specs.

dirtdrags-1.jpg

newblaster-1-1.jpg

db3-1.jpg

blastere2s-1.jpg

4130 chromoly chassis built by me.

engine has a 3mm vitos crank that has been trued and welded. running a 1-5 overide tranny. has a rdz lockout clutch with a modded clutch cover by me. some engine internals have been modded by yours tuely..ct sonic 72.25mm cylinder ported by denny mears at flotek performance. nology coil and hotwire..v force 2 reeds..keihin 39mm pwk carb..k&n fliter..rdz pipe..+10 swingarm by me along with a 4130 wheelie bar..geared 15/33 for 500ft of dirt. has been down 500ft. in 6.7 seconds at 83mph..this was at BLAIR BEDFORD DIRT RACERS INC. alot of 500ft tracks are faster.

couple vids:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude ur bike is untouchable!! that thing is quick as hell, u are running alki?

thanks..no thats all on gas. i have tons of vids like this.. i think this many got the point across though.

im going to run methanol in it this year though I:I

So far i watched that flotek blaster kill that YFZ 450, 10 times. That was music to my ears and one strong ass blaster. I could just imagine what he felt like looseing to a little blaster. Very Nice!!

So far i watched that flotek blaster kill that YFZ 450, 10 times. That was music to my ears and one strong ass blaster. I could just imagine what he felt like looseing to a little blaster. Very Nice!!

hahaha..thanks.. I:I he had me out of the hole too if anyone didnt notice. a longer run would have been even more of a 4 stroke embarrassment.