Douglas Rear Wheels 2 sets

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
first set is drilled for both 4/115 and 4/110 patterns. they are 8 diameter and 7 wide. few nicks and scratches but nothing major. $50 + shipping

wheels8_zps229e1655.jpg

wheels82_zps6c6cf443.jpg

this set is 4/100 blaster and triz 250 pattern. they are 9" diameter and 8 wide with a 3+5 offset. they will ad 1-2" width in rear if ran with 5" offset out. same as other with a few nicks, but nothing major, still nice and very usable. $55 + shipping

blue9s2_zps92c09b75.jpg

blue9s_zps0b6bc397.jpg

Of what thickness are the first set of wheels? Are they the red or blue label version? I think I see a blue label on there but could be mistaken...

Ok, thanks! You don't happen to have any 8" red labels for sale, would you? I need a new set of rear wheels, but I ride hard and I'm afraid I'll tear up the thinner blue label wheels.

Ok, thanks! You don't happen to have any 8" red labels for sale, would you? I need a new set of rear wheels, but I ride hard and I'm afraid I'll tear up the thinner blue label wheels.

sorry man, only 8s i have would be stock steel.

Thanks anyways! That's my problem...I have beaten up my stock rear wheels to the point its time to upgrade. And since I just bought new 8" RAZR tires, I'm SOL when it comes to running 9" wheels.

Thanks anyways! That's my problem...I have beaten up my stock rear wheels to the point its time to upgrade. And since I just bought new 8" RAZR tires, I'm SOL when it comes to running 9" wheels.

yeah i hear ya. well i want to move them. so make an offer if you, or anyone else wants them. I:I

Well after some thought, I may go ahead and take a chance, Im not trying to lowball you, but if you could do $ 40.00 shipped to 28345, Ill take the set of double-drilled 8" wheels. Let me know! I:I

Well after some thought, I may go ahead and take a chance, Im not trying to lowball you, but if you could do $ 40.00 shipped to 28345, Ill take the set of double-drilled 8" wheels. Let me know! I:I

i appreciate the offer but i am waiting on payments from 2 other people right now for 60 shipped. if you want them for 60, they are yours, first come first serve. pm if you need anything. thanks!