Don't switch to 4JOKES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterowner

Jul 22, 2010
GA
come on people......everyone i know junked their 2-stroke dirtbike atv or anything else 2-stroke what ever happened to the 2-strokes. Why did people stop liking them? I mean 4 Jokes i mean 4 strokes are ok sometimes but why bash a 2-stroke ? ?? ? So that's my question WHY do you hate or like a 2-stroke?

i like them both. they both thrive in different things. im trying to switch to a 4 stroke because i wanna start riding mx tracks and my banshee isnt meant for that. it does ok on the track but i know i could do so much better on a 450

I wouldnt even say its that people stopped liking two strokes... all the big manufacturers quit making them so people took what they could get (new 4 strokes)

come on people......everyone i know junked their 2-stroke dirtbike atv or anything else 2-stroke what ever happened to the 2-strokes. Why did people stop liking them? I mean 4 Jokes i mean 4 strokes are ok sometimes but why bash a 2-stroke ? ?? ? So that's my question WHY do you hate or like a 2-stroke?

So you are saying "why bash on 2 strokes" when in the same sentence you bash on 4 strokes???

Sort of funny in a disturbing sort of way..

And you are asking why people hate 2 strokes on a 2 stroke forum??

for me its the experiance, the high revving, the sound, smell and powerband. ahhhh i love it so I:I but it somes with a bunch of assache at times. carbs and 2strokes can be finniky but once you get it dialed yeeehaaaaw!! lmao

Everyone should have one of each so that they can have the different experiences..

Everyone should have one of each so that they can have the different experiences..

eh no thanks lol, a 4 stroke can haul me around sure. but i dont enjoy it a fraction as much as a 2 stroke. but hey thats just me, adn i can be stubborn lol

ppl like the 4stroke because its reliable u dont need to rebuild it often and if u take care of if it then itll last alot longer than a 2 stroke. <<(ppl are gonna disagree with me) ppl have engine preferences. some like to hear thudding, while others like to hearing ringing and dinging. i love fourstrokes for how they sound and i love 2strokes for how they sound. and i wonder how the 2strokes would perform if they installed efi in them? our society feels that we shouldnt know that because they are outdated. and at this point they will most likely always be outdated because it isnt worth the investment to update them with new research and technology. my thoughts on this. i love hitting the band and haulin ass! bwaaaAAA bwaAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAP!

you do know that they make EFI 2-stroke sno-gos right?

one thing that is usually different is the power.
usually a 4-stroke will have a smooth power curve with good all around power.
usually a 2-stroke will have a hard hitting power curve with no low end and great top end.

you do know that they make EFI 2-stroke sno-gos right?

one thing that is usually different is the power.
usually a 4-stroke will have a smooth power curve with good all around power.
usually a 2-stroke will have a hard hitting power curve with no low end and great top end.

yeah but if you are gonna get something with efi might as well get a 4poker. a carb is part of the 2stroke experiance lol. I:I I:I

personally i am a fan on high tech stuff. i would like to have the F8, but it doesn't snow enough where i live to own one.
ya it does mean something else to go wrong.

personally i am a fan on high tech stuff. i would like to have the F8, but it doesn't snow enough where i live to own one.
ya it does mean something else to go wrong.

i could see it with a sled because its so damn cold and elevation can be a factor. and yeah man a F8 would be tits!! I:I I:I i want a orange one!!!

The 2 Stroke Deathstroke was EPA Driven , along with the Sierra Club . They Pressured Manufacturers and Lobbied our Local and Federal Governments to ultimatley Ban OHV all together , Stating their impact ( along with the irresponsible owners ) was causing irreversible environmental damage , was affecting the NON OHV riders of forest and desert highlands . Manufacturers countered with cleaner burning and quieter machines , To be honest we should thank the 4 stroke , because without it , we'd probably be subject to burnouts in our front yards , we'd have almost no where to ride .

" Perspective is all about how you look at it "
Me -

Amen Brother the 2 strokes are awseome and I dont want them to die out eiether. BUT i think the reason is that they handle better on the track, you can idle in gear without pulling the clutch and there ,more things avalable to put on them also alot of people like to go in mud and it is a good 4wheeler to ride in mud with. ALSO YAMAHA NEEDS TO GET OFF THEIR ASS AND FACE THE FACT THAT THE 2 STROKE WAS AWSEONE AND NEEDS TO MAKE MORE!

Amen Brother the 2 strokes are awseome and I dont want them to die out eiether. BUT i think the reason is that they handle better on the track, you can idle in gear without pulling the clutch and there ,more things avalable to put on them also alot of people like to go in mud and it is a good 4wheeler to ride in mud with. ALSO YAMAHA NEEDS TO GET OFF THEIR ASS AND FACE THE FACT THAT THE 2 STROKE WAS AWSEONE AND NEEDS TO MAKE MORE!

man......you nailed that one!!!!your awesome!!!!bahahahaB)

Is there really a point to this thread??? Its just another stupid 2 stroke 4 stroke thread that only starts problems. Its people like you that need to not post things these things. For god sakes do you people know how stupid you sound, ITS A MOTOR FOR CHRIST SAKES! Who cares. You make absoluetly no sense. You say "4 Jokes i mean 4 strokes are ok sometimes but why bash a 2-stroke ? ?? ? So that's my question WHY do you hate or like a 2-stroke?
My question is, WHY do you hate 4 strokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.