Does TPR still exist?

ididdy

Apr 16, 2012
WA State
Does anyone know if tarantula performance racing is still in business? I ordered a gusset kit from their site, index and I haven't heard a thing from them since I bought them 5 days ago. Today I call them and their phone is disconnected. wtf :eek:

hmm... that's not good. i have also heard that the gusset kit they provide has to be modified to work. I hope they don't screw ya man

i thought i saw one time that the blaster gusset kit had been discontinued ?
now they're out of business ???
call paypal or your credit card company and see if you can retract the payment ?

i thought i saw one time that the blaster gusset kit had been discontinued ?
now they're out of business ???
call paypal or your credit card company and see if you can retract the payment ?

It was listed on the pull down menu. I'm not going to give it long before I report it to paypal. I was using a prepaid credit card so I dont know that the CC company would offer much for protection there. If they have closed up shop someone's still paying to have the site hosted.

i see the site still hosted, and definately updated since the last time i visited
paypal will protect you, and prolly let you retract the payment

Disappointed that I am not going to have these gussets soon. Ive got 99% of the frame down to bare metal so I could get the gussets in their and get the engine mounts fabbed. If this is the only hurdle I have to jump through on this project I would consider myself blessed lol