Does all blasters have power bands

jwest30103

Apr 7, 2013
Adairsville,Ga
does all blasters have power bands and how do they work bc my blaster needs a clutch bc didn't know if that would have something to do with it please help me understand how this works

i could be a douche and tell you yes you can buy aftermarket pink sparkly powerbands but no thats not how it works,

A powerband is a range in the rpm's where the engine produces the most power,

so pretty much every quad has a powerband its just 2 strokes are known for them. when your blaster hits the powerband you will know it, it feels amazing

WELCOME
TO THE
DIRT PILE !!!
I:I :D I:I​

"They" should have been honest and told you that tha yellow and BLACK powerbands are best. :eek:
It's the way that a two stroke (2s) comes into (onto) the powerband that make 2s fun, especially with a little work to the engine.

Now that we (I) have had a little fun, describe your problem the best you can. List all the modifications you know of, no detail is to small.

sorry to sounds so dumb just don't know a lot about quads
thats ok we're all hear to learn and pass the time
i didint know much about blasters at all when i joined 2 years ago and now i know pretty much everything about blasters, so stay for awhile and learn I:I
me to 5 years ago
ok thanks for the help guys
shure thing and always dont be afraid to ask any question
WELCOME
TO THE
DIRT PILE !!!
I:I :D I:I​

"They" should have been honest and told you that tha yellow and BLACK powerbands are best. :eek:
It's the way that a two stroke (2s) comes into (onto) the powerband that make 2s fun, especially with a little work to the engine.

Now that we (I) have had a little fun, describe your problem the best you can. List all the modifications you know of, no detail is to small.

ha3 mines all black and yellow YA!!! me lol

2nd attemp best one pic resized 1.jpg
if your clutch is slipping it will just rev up high but it will be like your sitting still or barely moving make sure your clutch perch cable is not to tight it will make your clutch slip as well or even if it is routed around your quad the wrong way when you turn it will engage the clutch and have pre mature clutch wear loosen up the cable as much as possible if your clutch is already shot :)

[quote="jwest30103, post: 682553, member: 18964"ttas ]sorry to sounds so dumb just don't know a lot about quads[/quote]
Nothing wrong with asking questions and wanting to learn..

There are some very knowledgeable people on this forum. I for one only knew the basics of a 2stroke when i first joined. I cant say i know everything about a blaster but i have increased my knowledge about them. But make sure you use the search box at the top of the forum before asking questions. Most of the time you will find what your looking for.