Do You Think BlasterForum is to Strict? (Members 2 Cents)

I have to agree with the majority, this is pretty much the only forum I spend time on anymore and I think it runs great. The mods are definitely on top of their stuff. Hats off to them.

There is nothing wrong with moderators trying to promote civil conversation. There is no use growing a twat over petty arguments.

wow, i only gave an opinion. it works on another forum i frequent so i thought it was an idea. i'm personally not the type to argue or bash anyone on the internet.

well said ccfab....

as you have noticed over the last day or two we are trying our hardest to clean things up, and getting it running smooth again. Like stated personal attacks on other members, racist comments/ posts, bad mouthing a builder, and just plan out drama due to all of the above stated will not be tolerated.

and standitup.... i think it was a miss understanding with the comment that was posted in your forsale thread, it happens, we all like blasters for the most part, heck i didnt own one for 8 months and i still stayed around here and i have one again, I loved the company onc conversation here, spent many many many nights in the chat box shootin general bs with guys, shootin the shat like we were sittin in the garage yappin

I have to agree with the majority, this is pretty much the only forum I spend time on anymore and I think it runs great. The mods are definitely on top of their stuff. Hats off to them.

I could not agree MORE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is a need for forum management, and ours is just where it needs to be. Debate is one thing, immaturity and personal attacks are another. Fortunately you do not see much of that here, as it is not tolerated, and why BForum is so special and above the rest. The mods are doing a great job, and this Forum is a reflection of just that, period...

Now get the garsh damnz Raptor off of our banner!!!! ;)

I love the forum. This coming from a guy who knew nothing about blasters or this forum. I've learned everything about blasters from this site. If I come across a thread that starts it's BS I just read it, laugh my ass off- and go to the next interesting topic. When ya have thousands of people your bound to have some kind of disagrements. I believe the moderation has been Excellent. There will always be some wise ass out there that has to push the limit. There are alot more awesome Knowlegeable members than idiots on here and that is a good thing. I also believe that everyone is entitled to thier opinion about experiences, products, skills,that's how we learn. And we all should respect that even if we don't agree with it. If ya can't, maybe ya need some sort of chemical dependency of your choice to mellow out.

I understand where all of you are coming from and appreciate all the posts so far. But if you dont want a fight to break out and you Moderate every post thing start deleting the persons post that is starting things for example (lastnight I posted some things for sale and this person said something about how it was posted, "I said if I wanted some jackass to say something stupid on thread then I would put say something stupid. No offense to 4cfed as he is my friend and moderator on here but he was all over it about keep the forum clean.") That is why I posted this bc of what was said.

this is beacuse he said for you to read the rules of the for sale section cuz you said ask for what you need.well the rules say to post what you have and list prices.thats all that the person was trying to say i dont think he was trying to start a fight.dont remember the name of the other member

I love the forum. This coming from a guy who knew nothing about blasters or this forum. I've learned everything about blasters from this site. If I come across a thread that starts it's BS I just read it, laugh my ass off- and go to the next interesting topic. When ya have thousands of people your bound to have some kind of disagrements. I believe the moderation has been Excellent. There will always be some wise ass out there that has to push the limit. There are alot more awesome Knowlegeable members than idiots on here and that is a good thing. I also believe that everyone is entitled to thier opinion about experiences, products, skills,that's how we learn. And we all should respect that even if we don't agree with it. If ya can't, maybe ya need some sort of chemical dependency of your choice to mellow out.

couldn't have said it better.

I completely agree with this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nicely stated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I:I

I'm assuming this is the post that started this thread

If I wanted some jackass to say something like this on my thread I would have said post something stupid. So I suggest you just stop where your at with that... I have been a member here for yrs and have posted so much stuff for sale on here and on other threads.Thanks bud

As far as heel guards go $10+ shipping and there yours and yes I can get pics for you man..

How can you call someone a jackass for simply pointing out that YOU were not following the rules. I guess rules are there to be broken? I'm a month new and can read the rules, how about you? My guess is you also wouldn't say that to someones face, there are a lot of keyboard comandos out there!

Is blasterforum too strict?
no not at all.
Is blasterforum over staffed?
yes
Is it the same place it used to be?
no not at all... I don't even want to help out anymore.

I think this place has lost the spark that made it special... mostly due to the fact its bigger and has lost small group feeling... and the more members the more people who cause problems... and the more problems the more arguments... the more arguments the more people get ticked and leave.. and so on.

I don't want to sound like I'm ranting so I'll just stop there.....

BD27 things change over time, the site has grown and when you have this many people there is bound to be arguments, the group feeling is still there but with the site growing and the mixture of multiple personalities leads into arguments there really isnt anything we can do to stop them we just have to hope the moderators keep everything in check

a few members take things to heart and blow it out of proportion,...and then a nice, warm and fuzzy thread turns into an all out battle of.....

where the f**k did my bong go.....

people gotta realize there are rules here just like there are in every daylife theres alway some douch that ganna step out of line and say some thing or do some thing thats ganna offend or make some one mad. i have seen a lot of things on here that people let slide. theres not a thing wrong with this sight.

I think the forum is awesome.. I dont participate a whole lot but its bad ass... Soon as taxes come in im supporting... And no its not strict, hell i had to "HO CHECK" Yb200 and even though he deserved it and i was in the wrong i got a friendly warning.. But the site is great and the mods do a great job..

I love the forum as is , you get too many knuckleheads that for whatever reason like causing problems because they have nothing better to do . My kid likes to look through BF from time to time and I'd hate for her to read the rants of some moron who isn't happy because somebody said something that he/she didn't like. Its not worth my or anyone elses time to allow that to escalate here. I think the rules we have are fine , No complaints at all . I agree with Phragle about the No Helmet vids/pics , no matter who it is , even if they are just idling in circles in a parking lot , zero tolerance because if someone from the outside see's that , they can make it into or warp it into anything they want . Of course the people causing the problem know who they are , and if they keep it up all they can expect is a warning and eventually the Banhammer

I agree completely, i wouldnt want my kids or anyone elses, reading profane stufff on here.. I disagree about the helmet deal. Everyone knows its a safety issue but its not a law. To each his own i say. We could pick apart pictures all day long. Oh theres a beer in the pic or oh theres a cigarette or oh hes eating a chicken wing while riding or on and on... Riding your bicycle on public roadways is dangerous too but im not going to complain about someone else doing it..