Do any car tires fit blaster bolt pattern?

oooohhh sh*t,
i think i smell some dubs in the air ????

1zmgvih.jpg

Uhhhhhhh is it bad if I don't know what to say besides I hope, very dearly, that you are kidding. and thank you AWK for not making post the well known Warrior with chrome spinners pic I have as my background that I found on Google. A Blaster fits the topic better anyway. lol

thats a nasty ass asphalt dragger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way that the blaster's rims mount will prove very difficult to find on a vehicle, never mind the bolt pattern (HAHA 4/100 on a car! HAHA!)

The on road guys purchase rims special made for quads and then put on road atv tires on them...

I heard at one time that a civic or accord rim would fit the back hubs. Of course i mean the older four bolt wheels. I was thinking of doing somthing like this my self just for goofing on asphalt.

Honda 4 bolt wheels are 13" rims, offset to the outside, and use the lugnuts as the centering device.

Yamaha 4 bolt wheels are 8" trims, offset to the inside, and use the hub as the centering device.

I'm not sure any car wheel would work well, and I'm certain none would be safe

volkswagens for the rears !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4x100 bolt pattern.............

Volkswagen Wheel Bolt Patterns

for fronts ?????
heres some 12" and 14" 4x156 wheels, in camo to boot, i like them !!!!!!!!

The Official DLC Wheel Catalog - DrivelineCustoms Wheels&style=OUTBACK&size=&finish=CAMO&bolt_pattern=4x156&poc=

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! volkswagen pre 1984 rims... interesting. Ok, so they have the same pattern but how do they bolt up? Is the hole in the middle made to center the wheel or do the lugnuts do it? Knowing those silly Germans, the used the hole in the center method....

Those wheels like in the second link are what the on-road guys get I believe. Probably not the camo ones but they're made for ATV's and have regular tire sizes.

yesterday I just built a trailer with a early 80's volks truck axle. sucks it would of worked but the rims were ugly. My intentions isn't permanent I think it would be fun to throw some on and go smoke the tires and not ruin good atv tires or check out how it corners on tar.

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! volkswagen pre 1984 rims... interesting. Ok, so they have the same pattern but how do they bolt up? Is the hole in the middle made to center the wheel or do the lugnuts do it? Knowing those silly Germans, the used the hole in the center method....

Those wheels like in the second link are what the on-road guys get I believe. Probably not the camo ones but they're made for ATV's and have regular tire sizes.

I had to change 1 tire out when i did the trailer because it wouldn't hold air. it has a center through hub to center and bolts on with 4 acorn style bolts.

my new g-force x-treme rear 10" rims use a beveled lug nut to help center them ???
if thats what the "centering" question meant ????

well yes, that's what I'm talking about with centering. Whether the wheels have a certain size center hole to center the wheel or they use tapered lug nuts to center it.

Stock yamaha hubs have the 4 "points" that the wheel sits against to keep it centered and flat lug nuts which only hold the wheel onto those 4 "points"

Most automobile wheels use tapered lug nuts of some sort or another to center them. The tapered lug nuts give a more true center generally.