DirtyFoot Adventures MX Track...big air

goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
Here are some pics from the newly built track at DirtyFoot Adventures. This 1.5 mile outdoor beast was built by Jason Baker of
Dream Traxx. Track was completed 2 days ago, will be getting more clay for surfacing and grass seeding in the infield areas as well as irrigation one day but for now a 4000 gal water truck.

These were a couple pics of Colby coming over the huge finish line jump.
2nd time he hit it he went a little bigger and actually cleared the stepdown. Look at the 2nd pic, the flagger is 6' tall.

11m7rlz.jpg

16h3wxz.jpg

sweet, nuthin like some "hang time" !!!!!!!!
can't wait to see vids of this place

sweet, nuthin like some "hang time" !!!!!!!!
can't wait to see vids of this place

They had a pro video crew out there today to do a promo video. Several Pro Am racers were there. Jeffrey Rastrelli & Brian Johnson from MUSHIN Racing. Mark Madl who was 2011 ATVA Pro Am Champ. It was cool for him to be able to ride with those guys, they left him in a cloud of dust but that was to be expected. After a few laps he started clearing that big finish line jump and then he started clearing the 80' tabletop but it was so far away our camera wouldnt zoom clearly. There is a whoop section like the 10 Commandments at Lorettta Lynns and that blaster was crushing them!!!! I wish I had vid of that . For 13 he scares the hell outa me! And doing it on a blaster thats the really cool part....lol