Difference between milling and rechambering head?

I think it´s a little overhyped with the rechambered head.. I have it.. I dont know if it will give any noticeable performance.. Actually i think if it does give something.. its so little you´ll never notice..

Mine was made together with some other mods.. so its hard to say if only that add-on will give.. personally i dont think so,

ask any builder who knows the fundamentals of 2stroke performance....the blaster's stock head design is completely wrong. it actually inhibits the motor from functioning properly.
the squish band and angle is all wrong. the motor has so much more potential for compression and, subsequently, bottom end power than the stock head design gives it.
i always recommend kennedy_power for any engine mods. the guy knows what he's talking about, he's done tons of research and tried all kindsa head designs that he's dyno'd in ordered to get max head power.
i'd say it's more than worth the money.

The difference is with the milling, material is just taken away from the base of the head. This increases compression because there is less space to compress the air/fuel mixture.
When you re-chamber you take away material inside the head to improve combustion and change the squish angle.
The 2 mods compliment each other.
Flotek did mine as well as strokedtaters race winning 200 blaster....

most of the power is in the cylinder porting, the head work defnilty helps and compliments this