diamond j kit.

DUDE! just read the freakin print! people who wrote in jumped and liked them, i was reading and i'm gonna get the 3" cause they're betterthan the 5" for jumping.

It makes me so angry whan people freakin" put down proven companies like diamond j because of what they believe even when they have never tried these products. why don't you try and read a little before you just shoot something down like that.

DUDE! just read the freakin print! people who wrote in jumped and liked them, i was reading and i'm gonna get the 3" cause they're betterthan the 5" for jumping.

It makes me so angry whan people freakin" put down proven companies like diamond j because of what they believe even when they have never tried these products. why don't you try and read a little before you just shoot something down like that.

How bout first you chill a little, we are giving you advice so you dont end up crashing and f*cking up yourself and even killing your dumbass. Axles have broken and a-arms aswell form jumping and you think your lil POS 3'' spacer will hold up????? dumbass. May not brake instantly but sooner or later they will.

Racing is an expensive sport that when you half ass o nthe suspension you crash and f*ck up and end up spending more on repairs cuz you didnt want to do it right.

Also anybody will saya nything bout their products just to sell.

sorry just havin a bad day just what i'm sayin though, i don't have the money for a arms or that stuff. i'm 13 yrs old and its hard to get 450 bucks for some ASR's. and i know my parennts aren't gonna get them for me for christmas.

ive seen this discussion on multiple forums and they say the same thing...
98persent of the people who never tried the kit hate it but,
98persent of the people who bought it love it compared to stock

03blasterboy i wouldn't trust the wheel spacer for jumping either dude... i've seen the aftermath of a front wheel spacer because of jumping.. it;s nto pretty. it also adds extra unnned stress on the balljoint. and factory yamaha balljoints aren't anything to write home about anyway.. i know it sucks to hear that a arms are shocks are the way to go when you can't afford them but honestly your best bet is a quality set of a arms and correctly set up shocks. it wasn't long ago i was in your shoes.. and i rememebr how it feels... it doens't get easier with age either.. i still have a few projects on "idle" because of expensive parts i just can't afford at the moment.. your best bet is save your $$ for the a arms and shocks.. cobled together BS parts will only have ill effects on the handleing and possibly on your health.. if you want a she axle i've got a couple here..

ive seen this discussion on multiple forums and they say the same thing...
98persent of the people who never tried the kit hate it but,
98persent of the people who bought it love it compared to stock
what is your f*cking deal dude? you obvisouly have NO CLUE what your talking about.. you tend to gravitate toward these thread so you can throw in your uneducated 2 cents. i'm normally a pretty nice guy... but when somebody like youself spreads your BS opinion about what you know etc.. YOUR WRONG!!! and i'm not gonna be nice about it.. i would like to know your background that you think gives you the knowledge to point peopel in the dierction your pointing them in.. you ride a WARRIOR!! probably one of the worst handling sport machiens ever made.. have you ever owned a good handling or fast machine? or better yet a fast good handling one? with as much sh*t as your sew aroudn this stie i would REALLY love to know what qualifies you as "KNOWLEDGEABLE" . how long you been riding, racing etc? you get on here and talk sh*t to people with real experiance in the quad world.. people that have ridden more than thier backyard.. people that have raced or do race and people that have a good reputaion on not only this site but multiple sites for know only knowledge but also for thier work etc.. and i'm not only talking about myself but others as well... i see your from michigan... so may 20-23 2010 how bout you come up to silver lake with the http://www.powersportjunkies.com crew and show us just how knowledgeable you are!! toss a diamond J kit on your warrior and lets see if you can hang.. if you can keep up with us and do what we all do.. if you can i'll come on this site and say i was wrong.. if you can't then you gotta start a post on this site saying how much of a f*cking douche you are... deal? and for the record i've been riding longer than you've been alive.. and i'm not much older than you either...

theres a lot of insurenace when it comes to suspension....remember that...a shee axle is better that spacers, and in the end. cheaper. for teh front, spacers are going to kill the front of your bike, and quick. now for mx, the dj kit supposedly works..they say. me? i wouldnt trust it. it makes it wider the wrong way..moves teh mounts outward. changes geometry. making an arm longer does not. since it mounts in the same place. a longer arm how ever puts more stress on the shock, seeing as how its longer it has more leverage. thats why when you buy new shocks they have to be valved for teh arm length. thats front and rear.

now, teh dj kit doesnt correct teh tie rod angle. thats another big problem with them. the tie rods are at a set angle wich coincides with the a arms. moving the mounts outward changes teh angle of the arms in comparison to the tie rod. now, that adds unneeded stress to the tie rod and tie rod ends because now the angles are changed and the suspension now doesnt work together...it works against itself.

its better off in the long run to buy a better quality set of a arms and shocks. it will handle better, ride better, and be better all around, most importantly safer. especially for teh abuse it takes racing mx. lets fcae it, thats an expensive sport. might as well use quality parts. better for your safety.

OK, thanxs guy's, i might hit you up on the shee axel around christmas 370, and i might ask for a set of ASR's or a cheap pair of wider arms but if my parents say no i'll just use a banshee axle for the winter so i can run my oversized tires, thentake it off till i get the money to get some a arms.just remember if you have a cheap set of a arms that are like +3+1 or somethin please PM me and also if you have a 400ex shock in decent shape Pm me too.

are you the dude that lives in lacrosse or whatever???? if so, come over here and ride with us...wtf, hell you may go home witha shee axle..hahaha

yeah, i'm the one who lives in lacrosse, well ive run into an issue, there is no way i'm getting 400 dollar a arms for christmas and welli emailed diamond j and this is what they said to my question about quality,

You are always going to have skeptical people, and in the performance motorsports arena there is even more skepticism of low cost products. We understand that. What matters to us is how our paying customers respond to our products, which is 99.9% positive. We have hundreds of customers that use our products to race GNCC and motocross on a weekly basis. If we had strength issues, we would know about it. We have tens of thousands of our kits out in the market, and that adds up to millions of hours on the tracks and on the trails.

If you buy our product and have any issue, just let us know and we would be happy to work with you. The only issues we've had are from customer that have been in an accident with our kits on the ATV and the parts were damaged. Since we have so few issues, we have worked with these customers to get them new parts for little or no money to get them back on the trails.

tell me what you think, if i don't like it i'll tell U but they sound darn convincing, just like they said if you have problems they will help me out,..................IDK.

also i will def be contacting u 370 before christmas or maybe sooner, idk when, i probably won't be riding much till basketball season s over though cause i have practice till dark every day.

thats called good customer service, thats all. customer service and salesmanship. come to mine and 370's house, we will show you 1st hand what that kit does.....

do you have practice on sundays? we usually f around in teh back half on sundays...

i dont care what they say... that kit changes the suspension in a negative way... don;t make me get out the graph paper and draw this all out...

Reactions: yzrider
you may have to.....on 2nd thought, chris get the phone number for diamond j, and call the guys and talk to them...hahaha that will be funny....i would love to see balla talk to them, hahaha

i guess i'll try to get a arms,, i'll try to be persistent in asking, also sunday is kinda my leisure day but maybe, i'll see, i have tight weekends though so,........Idk.

if its a no on the a arms then i'm just gonna use the 3" spacer for the winter( no jumping just need to widen it to run my huge winter tires) but if anyone can find a pair of used bugard of ASR a arms then for god sakes tell me, also i don't have paypal and my parents arent willing to buy off ebay.

you may have to.....on 2nd thought, chris get the phone number for diamond j, and call the guys and talk to them...hahaha that will be funny....i would love to see balla talk to them, hahaha

LOL i dont know balla but what ive read in his post lol its just classic it would be funny to see him fighting with them I:I

and btw nice choice on going for waiting and going the safe route, smart choice. And talk to your parents maybe theyll make an exception, my dad is same way but i managed to convince him into letting me buy the a-arms and shocks from chris :D