Decisions Decisions.....

'05Blaster

Feb 14, 2010
PA
So here is how it goes...
Before my dad got his zilla and before i got my blaster my dad bought a 400ex...He started putting alot of money into it and then i upgraded to a blaster so he wanted to get another zilla. Well my dad sent his 400 away to get more work done to it and ended up buying a zilla. Me and my dad worked day and night to finish the Lt and got it done before he got his 400 back.
So today he picked up his 400 and WOW i really love that damn thing! So my question is.... Which one??!!!! ill list the mods below.. He said either the 400 or my blaster has to go :'(

400ex:
440 BBK
white brothers slip on
+4 all around
houser +?+? a-arms
some sort of steering stabilizer..
renthal bars
new timing chain
holeshots in back
cut radials in front
itp rims all around
New front plastic
blingstar pegs with heel guards
tag front bumper...
the list keeps on going

Then my Blaster:
Toomey pipe/silencer
+3 in front
+4 in back
DWT .125 rims in back
DWT .160 rims in front
Artrax 18" tires in rear
cut radial tires in front
MSR handlebars
Tusk clutch

I dont know which one to pick!!! Help me

to me, prefference is the big thing here, u could go with the realiable blaster and its little goodies, or the ex with its goodies, but i'd ride them both and see, u may like the ex more, i'll prolly say go for the ex cause of the mods list

simple...

if you like the blaster more keep it.
of you like the 400ex more keep it.

ya i just saw that, so he has 2 zilla, a 400ex, and your blaster.
you said you upgrade, what did you upgrade from?

ya i just saw that, so he has 2 zilla, a 400ex, and your blaster.
you said you upgrade, what did you upgrade from?

A 2007 kawasaki bayou 250. hehe. i was into the mud thing. but then we went to new places so i started bottoming it out and then i worked my but off so i bought my blaster.

0810001156.jpg

that was 4 minutes, you are late.

but on that 400ex, i say with some front shocks, that thing will be killer.
but take it for a spend and see how you like it compared to the blaster.
the 400ex will be bigger. it should also be more stable and have a easier power delivery.

that was 4 minutes, you are late.

but on that 400ex, i say with some front shocks, that thing will be killer.
but take it for a spend and see how you like it compared to the blaster.
the 400ex will be bigger. it should also be more stable and have a easier power delivery.

yea ive only ridden it a couple times and i like it. . i like the ability to throw around the blaster and i feel comfortable with it but.... this thing is mean, sounds awesome and power everywhere. i think im going with the 400. and i also believe after a little bit i will be even more comfortable on this than i was on my blaster.

you know, you could try to talk your daddy into letting you have both, now that would be the best choice lol.