dating help?

samtheblastrman

Feb 1, 2013
bedford county pa
im in middle school and theres this girl in my class her younger brother in my boy scout troop he is terible at liying and he sometimes muders stuff when i talk about his sister or she goes wth him to some thing and im nice to her and not picking on her like i do wth some girls i really like but i dont like this girl like tht shes just really hot and my friend in boy scouts tried to get somethin out of her little brother said something about a list of people she liked and she said if he told anybody she would kick his ass and i kno hes not lyin bc he sucks at it andmy friend told him i liked her but i dont but my friend said its good to make her kno that an d her little bro will tell her she doesnt look at me in class or give me any signs so i dont know wht to do if im on her list and i dont feel like waitin fr my friend to get it out of her lil bro and shes kinda shy she doesnt really go out th people and he parents like me an we dont hav much in common to talk about exept our parent both own tourist attractions so i dont kno wht do or how to get her # if someone could help me out sorry this is so long i needed to spell out situation fr ya i kno theres alot of olde rguys who would kno wht to do thxI:I

im in middle school and theres this girl in my class her younger brother in my boy scout troop he is terible at liying and he sometimes muders stuff when i talk about his sister or she goes wth him to some thing and im nice to her and not picking on her like i do wth some girls i really like but i dont like this girl like tht shes just really hot and my friend in boy scouts tried to get somethin out of her little brother said something about a list of people she liked and she said if he told anybody she would kick his ass and i kno hes not lyin bc he sucks at it andmy friend told him i liked her but i dont but my friend said its good to make her kno that an d her little bro will tell her she doesnt look at me in class or give me any signs so i dont know wht to do if im on her list and i dont feel like waitin fr my friend to get it out of her lil bro and shes kinda shy she doesnt really go out th people and he parents like me an we dont hav much in common to talk about exept our parent both own tourist attractions so i dont kno wht do or how to get her # if someone could help me out sorry this is so long i needed to spell out situation fr ya i kno theres alot of olde rguys who would kno wht to do thxI:I

I dont see any......................... And i see your age is 28, but you are in middle school!!!!!!!!! Do your home work and study, and forget about girls. If the girl is in middle school with you and you are 28 years old then some one call the pigs!:eek:

I was going to suggest to ask her to help you with punctuation. But considering your age you're either beyond help, lying, or trolling. If the age is BS maybe talk about tourists.

Reading that just about killed me, you did not take a breath.

I am a dab hand at relationships and most willing to help.

Please put your questions in point form, stating the individual problems in seperate senences seperated by a full stop and 2 line breaks.

Glad to help, when I can understand the problem.

sorry bout tht i wasnt really thinkin abot the style of my writein when im not in school i try not to think of english class and im not 28 im 14 but my dad didnt want me to put my real age

For something to be read in the right context, it must be written correctly.

I can give you some wonderful advice, but first I need to understand the question.

For something to be read in the right context, it must be written correctly.

I can give you some wonderful advice, but first I need to understand the question.

He wants to know how to get the girl's phone number.

I would suggest not talking about parents with someone you like, other than saying they are restricting if it's that way.

Also grammar would be a great thing for you to start with, it's not that you hate English, it's that you refuse to use it correctly.

He wants to know how to get the girl's phone number.

Very simple, man up and ask her for it.

I she is not interested, she will not respond and you will know just where you stand.

Never get someone else to do the work.

You want the bird, you shoot the bullets!I:II:II:I

that method has worked for me plenty of times as well as know her and her knowing you helps a good amount most girls are pretty straight forward thell tell that they dont like you if they dont. if they do the'll typically act giddy arround you (in my exp.) hopes this helps bud

good luck to ya

DUDE. PUNCTUATION! is. a. MuST! Now. gO, AsK. HEr@

dude ur in middle school. there really is no such thing as a relationship. and u will learn that that the hard way. kids are still immature, and "your" ideas of a relationship is see each other in school everyday and hugging each other. thats all. just to be a dick, but i know this because im a sophomore, and kids in my grades are still freaking immature. thats y i have a GF not FROM MY TOWN!!!! lol

[/QUOTE]dude ur in middle school. there really is no such thing as a relationship. and u will learn that that the hard way. kids are still immature, and "your" ideas of a relationship is see each other in school everyday and hugging each other. thats all. just to be a dick, but i know this because im a sophomore, and kids in my grades are still freaking immature. thats y i have a GF not FROM MY TOWN!!!! lol[/QUOTE]

i agree being a junior