Dakotademon7's build gone addictive

172a4211.jpg

your blaster looks awsome.its all pretty and clean...dont see that hood on many blasters anymore deff sets it apart from the others

I got it brand new on eBay for $30 shipped. Couldn't pass it up. The one thing that bothers me about it is that you can see the frame threw the screen. I'm going to keep the screen but I'm going to try a red panel and a black panel and see witch one I like better.

I found a local place that will powder caot my frame for $100 if I strip it. I have a local friend that's buying a parts blaster for the motor and maybe hooking me up with the frame and an F7 pipe.the frame I'll get powder coated in the spring.the F7 is ruff. He has to check it to make sure it has no cracks.

I want to make sure everything is 100 percent rite.I want to replacemy crank seals, jet it and do a leak down test. I didn't do all this work to ride it for an hour and it blows up because I was in a rush to ride it. I'm just going to hold off ridding it till spring.

I want to make sure everything is 100 percent rite.I want to replacemy crank seals, jet it and do a leak down test. I didn't do all this work to ride it for an hour and it blows up because I was in a rush to ride it. I'm just going to hold off ridding it till spring.

awesome man, nothing wrong with that at all I:I I:I

Update. Kinda takeing a little break from the build. I'm trying to hook up with some nerd bars. May be getting a nice set with nets from this guy for $20.he's out of state so he's going to be around my way on saterday.After my lite break. I think I'm going to start on a custom air box,grab bar Nd some other things.

May be getting a great deal.got a local friend that may be hooking me up with an old right bend pipe and a frame.He got a parts bike of a friend and all he wants is the motor.

I'm going to swap to that frame when I'm some with it.Going to fill and smooth all the welds,add bracing and do some custom bracing on the back frame.I'm going to remove that bar with the holes in it from the left side and make a nicer looking one. Will do a matching one on the other side.As for the pipe,it's been painted and not sure what brand. I don't think it matters.I think all right bends where made by the same company.