Custom Stainless frame plugs

if the owner just drilled and tapped the frame and the plug at the same time it would work. I would probably do that just to make sure they don't jump out with a weather change or something. I'm interested.

I was thinking the same thing but I was just trying to make it easier for everyone. I wouldn't mind leaving the drilling and tapping to the owner. I even thought about making some out of aluminum. They would be much easier to drill and tap. I went with stainless because the polish holds up 10 times better than aluminum.

Does everyone prefer the removable or fixed? By fixed i mean machined with tight tolerances so they must be tapped in or removable (set screw, o-ring, etc.)?

i'd do both, tap in tight, then set screw to keep it there

i only say that because if it can come loose, "AWK MOUNTAIN" will find it, this aint the sand dunes here

id like "semi" removable... just incase i want to PC my frame again

but im more so interested in spikes, having just plain shiny plugs does nothing for me really

id like "semi" removable... just incase i want to PC my frame again

but im more so interested in spikes, having just plain shiny plugs does nothing for me really

I might try some spikes some time soon. I just know the price would be higher. There will be alot more time in them.

I'm got a set all polished up ready to go. $25 shipped. They are set up to tap in. You can drill and tap yourself for a set screw if you'd like. But they have a pretty tight tolerance. PM if interested. First come first serve.

I've got one more set ready to go. These will need a set screw to hold into the frame. There were turned a little smaller than the last set. I will include stainless set screws with these plugs. $25 shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks, Matt