custom made heel guards. PICS!

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
when i was hitting jumps on my banshee and sometime my foot would just miss the foot peg or slide off when i landed. it was sketchy and i was gettin scared i might bust my ankle or leg. so i made some heel guards. there not finished i need to put sheet metal on the bottom and bend it over the front and back up to make the mount on the foot peg (look at the stock ones and ull see what i meen. but the are both the exact same excapt the back mounts were in different spots so the back mount tubes are different, heres what they look like, ill hopefully get some finished pics soon.

oka736.jpg

1zdcaj8.jpg

nice work bro, they look good with that curve to them, keep us posted

x100 on that. you should make em and sell em or something, cause i aint never seen those

i'm gonna weld a kick up to the back of the stock heel guard on the blasty, and cut my fenders like freeks in the back, i think it will look sweet, A+ work bro, rep

Nice work. Details, like that nice curve, are what makes all the difference with custom fabbing up your own stuff. I know a lot of folks like to strip down stuff like heel guards and fenders. If ya like the looks, thats great. But, I like the safety factor they provide. Fenders, heel guards, and nerf bars don't only protect you from flying debris; they also help keep ya from becoming part of the bike when things go wrong.

i primed and painted them today, i tried to get close to the frame colour. i just gotta get some matching bolts cuz right now im using a bunch of different ones.

xat0xt.jpg

2nw1ttl.jpg

this was all done for under $7.00 for paint!

i'm gonna make some of these when i make my grabber except, mine will eb kick up from the stock blaster guards, because my plastic peices broke

lovem i need to do that on my blasty everytime i do a wheelie i slide to the back of the seat and it seems lik my feet follow right into the tires and rubb lol i never wear jeans or boots ha