Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
EDIT: THESE ARE NOW AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY @ KEN OCONNOR RACING
http://kenoconnorracing.com/OEM%20Blaster%20Parts.html

got my new hydro spindles from "norman420",
damn are they sweet lookin, dude does some awsome work, they will allow me to mount my banshee hydro's without doing any drilling, reaming or fabbing at all
well worth the $ in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
rode good and hard today, dont know if it was the pads wearing in or a little air worked its way out, but they got better and better as i rode, freakin awsome, i was only jokin before about doin stoppies, but i think it will actually do 'em, gonna have to practice that some, haha, still findin it hard to believe i've had blasters since 1996 and waited all this time to have real brakes
i have to say it again..... FREAKIN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

those are nice spindles...i reccommend them if you want hydros and still use the factory pinchbolt style a arm. not really expensive, but still makes the swap easy..

bringing back an old thread..... but im about to attempt to make these myself it doesnt look that hard just gonn get some steel and a carbide bit for the jigsaw and go to town only thing that looks the hardest is the hole in the middle for the spindle but it shouldnt be hard i have a set of warrior hubs and calipers that might need to be cleaned up and rebuilt.......