Custom grab bar

Yip don't be afraid to turn the heat up it will smooth out those humps! I do both kinds of welding and prefer Mig as it's cleaner and ya don't have to chip off the flux!

If your running gas, if you run flux core wire then you will have some. Best tip is weld weld weld, practic practice practice. My grandad has welded for 30+ years, and said that before people would go for a pipe test, the would take a 40 foot section of pipe and cut it into 6in pieces, and plan to burn through 3 section before being about to take and pass a test.

I prefer to weld with a stick as well, and turning you heat up will smoot stuff out and make it easier to weld, but you need to watch your metal closer to make sure your not gonna burn through, and make sure its not flexing on ya.

mine was straight $%#$^, so i made that one. If anyone wants one made there is a thread in the off topic section, let me know and we can work something out, i will do a better job on it though, just look at the thread

i dont have specific measurements, just measured as i went. I used 1 3/4" flat stock, which is 1/8" thick, and 1" hydrolic piping, got it all from home depot. Then i just mig welded it together. Be careful though because the sides arn't equal

Well my stock grab bar was bent when i got it, then i made my own, then a buddy bent it on me, so here is another one. And know i am not an awful fabber, just don't want it too strong that the frame will bend first. :p

I made it out of 1-1/4" flat stock and 1" hydrolic pipe

2h3y4q0.jpg

n1v0g3.jpg

2dmfbz5.jpg

The dog was wonderin what i was takin pics of, and she wanted one of her i think, may as well throw it on here

xao0hi.jpg

Isn't that the dumbest thing u ever seen

looks likea white boxer.... love boxers, i have 2, one of them happens to be an albino, names blizzard, and hes a complete JO

there is a difference between albino and white, albino have pink eyes and poor pigment development in the skin and can happen in basically in any species. White boxers are like red heads in the workd of humans, bith parents must carry the gene for the offspring to be white. Neways, that is daisy and is likely the dumbest dog i have ever had the pleasure of seeing. she has a lazy eye, and when she looks at you you cant help but laugh, cause her one eye usually aint even close to looking at you, failthfull dog though, wont leave my dads side

there is a difference between albino and white, albino have pink eyes and poor pigment development in the skin and can happen in basically in any species. White boxers are like red heads in the workd of humans, bith parents must carry the gene for the offspring to be white. Neways, that is daisy and is likely the dumbest dog i have ever had the pleasure of seeing. she has a lazy eye, and when she looks at you you cant help but laugh, cause her one eye usually aint even close to looking at you, failthfull dog though, wont leave my dads side

hahaaa thats cool man.... yea i meant white, not albino, i get mixed up all teh time, ive got a normal boxer and a white and the normal was a rescue got him for free :D he wont leave my side because i spoil him all the time he loves me