Craigslist ad....Raptor

he actually doesn't sound that pissed. more upset.
if he was upset, she would be a whore and not his wife.

but that isn't a bad price for the rappy. wonder if his wife comes with the deal?

I dont think people need to be telling everyone their business atleast not on the actual ad maybe wait till they got there to tell them why their actually selling it. or you could simply say divorce not that much business lol

I put my 660 on CL, with a post about possible divorce, it was me being pissed off an honest at the same time. she didn't sleep with anyone as I'd of been out with the bike sold or not. but rather she just can be a b!tch and more so when I'm sick or in the last case injured. so I was selling all the bikes to pay my loan off and be free of debt for at least one loan. stuck it out and she's prego again so.... I'm gonna need two more little bikes eventually lol

but yeah, I put my 660 up AND my LTR and the kids LT80 (when it was running) and would've sold all of them if anyone actually had cash. everyone's broke azz and their momma only offered me trades, so I pulled the listings off and we worked it out anyway... but I had my LTR listed for like $3200 the raptor for less and the LT80 for like $7 or 800 forget... all I got was trade offers. seriously just because I'm asking $3200 doesn't mean I want something that at some point near the begining of it's pos life was worth $3200 and I'm even going to consider it.. these guys are jackholes lol

That biotch and the guy who did her would have been dead...

I:I I was thinkin, pretty damn good excuse to kick the neighbors ass!! The ho, nice head butt! Thats how my wife learned her first taste of respect for me!! She'll never ball her fist up to me ever again, Trust me, works great!!:D