Computer, Cell and Gaming Chatter

I was thinking it was something backed up but I just reprinted an e bay label and it printed. I am downloading as pdf yes.. I would think even when the page opened I could right click and print but there is nothing.

When I click print/reprint a small window on bottom says do you want to open or save labelDownloadServlet.pdf I click open or save and I get a widow with jus

never have done printing off ups do you kneed money in acct?
printer probably has a million pending documents

you pay with a paypal account, i do all my labels thru usps, then schedule a pickup right at my door, haven't been to the post office in years.
plus you save some chedda vs. at the PO. :)

I was thinking it was something backed up but I just reprinted an e bay label and it printed. I am downloading as pdf yes.. I would think even when the page opened I could right click and print but there is nothing.

When I click print/reprint a small window on bottom says do you want to open or save labelDownloadServlet.pdf I click open or save and I get a widow with jus

sometimes it takes a minute or 2 for the label to load for printing, if you click anything before it loads for printing, it'll mess up
i get a small thin box in the bottom left corner of my screen to show download applet %, that must reach 100% for the printing to start.
apparently it downloads to temp internet files or somewhwre before printing, thats when printing straight from the usps site.
try giving it some time to see what it does before clicking away on things :)

I had a similar problem printing from eBay. I called them and all they could say was it was on my end. I think it ended up being a problem with ie and restarting my PC fixed it. There should be a way to reprint without rebuying, I know you can on ebay

I had a similar problem printing from eBay. I called them and all they could say was it was on my end. I think it ended up being a problem with ie and restarting my PC fixed it. There should be a way to reprint without rebuying, I know you can on ebay

i remember reading people were say internet explorer 10 was giving them trouble,with the printing:)

If it was me I'd sell it to somebody...bullets are too expensive lol, but great stress relief which is priceless. I sold a broke hp that somebody gave me for like $20 on ebay, the display didn't work. A week later the guy messaged me, he fixed it and said I could buy it back for like $100 or he was gonna sell it for like $150, I thought damn I prob could have fixed it and made that cash

that whole display thing is the video card/they get to hot and actually melt the solder and the video card slides./or heat sink/fan is not working Hp's dv6 especially in my opinion.
i got one...took it apart baked it in oven to correct video card ..it worked/but broke 6months later.
there is people on video taking these pcs apart in as little as 8min,yet takes longer to put back toghther lol.

So i guess since this is a general chat.

Your opinion, best browser. ie. firefox, chrome ie.
best console?
best computer?

now no rage fights haha, this is strictly opinion.

im using chrome currently, but i do prefer the openness of firefox.

just spreading info.
in case nobody knows.
search..youtube to mp3./convert/download
copy url/paste url.....convert/download
then add to your media player.
burn cd.
will not harm your pc/unlike that crap/programs that has viruseso_Oo_O

assuming you are on a real device like laptop/desktop

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

Last edited:
I used to use a few different youtube downloaders, but they only worked on youtube
now I use these 2.......

freemaker for downloading and converting vids
http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

apowersoft video downloader
http://video-download-capture.software.informer.com/

both come up clean in my various virus/malware programs

how yah doin lol

yes i have the freemakemake video downloader too/downloaded to my pc.o_O
yet the youtube to mp3 there is no software involved/ yet i do both :)
we are going to half to upgrade you to first class:D:D

how yah doin lol

yes i have the freemakemake video downloader tooo_O

we are going to half to upgrade you to first class:D:D

I've prolly tried most out there, including full registered versions of some from torrents.
these 2 are small, simple, and get the job done.

I've prolly tried most out there, including full registered versions of some from torrents.
these 2 are small, simple, and get the job done.

me and awk shop at the same store:D
if you want video plus do the freemake.
if you just want to burn a cd/then convert youtube to mp3 and get after it,while not getting viruses,for other non sense programs/software;)

me and awk shop at the same store:D

did you "buy" <The Interveiw> yet from that store ? :D
I thought it was pretty funny, and I usually don't do movies, but after all the hoopla, I had to see it.
I think it was based on Dennis Rodmans relationship with jim cun hoon :)

did you "buy" <The Interveiw> yet from that store ? :D
I thought it was pretty funny, and I usually don't do movies, but after all the hoopla, I had to see it.
I think it was based on Dennis Rodmans relationship with jim cun hoon :)

no but i did see preview.
saying eminem was gay..lol..yet not true:)

Last edited:
check out the 1U app.
just saw it on CNN, then downloaded the app from the google playstore....FREE.
sign in to websites with facial recognition.
I have it doing my email and ebay so far just to play around :confused: