Complete Part Out

So, I woke up literally 20 minutes ago and have to leave for work right now. I'm rushing to type this. Sorry guys, I'll send them out tomorrow. If the two packages that were paid for (Fux and LT) don't get shipped tomorrow and you want a refund (or if you want a refund now) I'll gladly give it. Sorry for the delay. It will all be sent tomorrow.

If motor doesn't sell soon ill take it apart and sell individually. I already have a few clutches and transmissions etc etc to list on here so ill take pics in the next few days and get it all listed. Basically, any motor part you need, I have in good shape. I have spares of almost everything.

Asking to pay as gift is just strait SHADY ! Specifically when they are willing to pay the fees.

For someone who sent me messages with proper definitions for words, you sure can't spell. Please stay off my threads, you're unwelcome.

As the seller, I have the RIGHT to sell it how I want. That's exactly what I told you. If you don't want to accept my terms, then screw off man. Don't act like a teenage girl on the rag. Get your big boy pants on and get over it.

That's what I'm saying. Paid fees then said No !! Send as gift. No thanks.. Then says "Obey me ",,,no thanks kid. Do exactly with the carb as I told you before . If it still don't fit keep trying , I have faith you can get it up there. "Obey me"". Seriously ?

Sorry ,,to many issues with shady pple selling stuff then disappearing with good peoples $$. If you act shady I'm going to call you out. Always have, always will. I'm just putting it out there, If someone wants to pay you as a gift then more power to them but its not going to be me.

Last edited:
Reactions: C-H55Blasty
That's what I'm saying. Paid fees then said No !! Send as gift. No thanks.. Then says "Obey me ",,,no thanks kid. Do exactly with the carb as I told you before . If it still don't fit keep trying , I have faith you can get it up there. "Obey me"". Seriously ?

I didn't mention your name on this thread because there was no need to. I do not want you on my threads, I can not be any clearer than that.

I was simply stating the fact that if someone wants to buy, it MUST BE A GIFT so that people don't get their feelings hurt over a $30 carburetor. I don't have to explain my reasons to you. If that's how I want it, that's how it is. PERIOD.

Bottom line, get off the thread...there's nothing for you here unless you're buying something. Can you "obey" that?

I took the initiative sorry. Like I said if you act shady I'm calling you out enough said. Its happened tons of times on here, and I'm sure other places. You say pay as gift only it raises a red flag. Sorry if I ruined your chance to screw someone and No I won't get off the thread. Your shady man. PERIOD !!!

I feel responsible if you screw someone over like you tried to do to me. Please explain why "pay as a gift" is the only way to pay. Nonsense,,, specifically when buyer pays the fees..

Wow, !!!!!!! That is all I have to say. Pay as gift only = DeJay1206. Next time someone tries to screw me over I'll say , "come on man don't try and DeJay1206 me"

ff. The ONLY person to buy something off of me (for $120) spent four times as much as you were, and had complete confidence that their package would arrive. Guess what, it did.
And your point is? I spent 600$ with another member on here and he needed his fix so they screwed me on $75. So there is no relevance.

I'll stop now. Glad to be of assistance. ;) :D

Reactions: DeJay1206
Actually most folks on here know my address name etc so I got nothing to hide.. My only concern is shady people LIKE YOURSELF having my info and doing stuff like you just did,,, so that truly shows your character.. Nice job bud. So what next,, Someone doesn't "obey you" and you post there info all over the internet ??

Last edited: