compatible parts!

do you think it will be worth it to trade up the fronts with the rears? and what about the swing arm you know anything about that? or axle

Two rear shocks up front??? hmm idk I should measure them, that’s a good idea if they are the same-ish size. the only thing is they my be too much wider.

I might have my slowjo home tomorrow, if I do I'll look over the axel and swinger.

i was talking about just the front ones up front lol but that would be killer if two rears worked in the back. i only have one tho, so how do u think just the front mojave shocks would feel/look/ride?

lol geuss I misunderstood(sp?)

I think the two front mojave shocks would be a nice improvement, the ride would be smoother and the front would be higher.
I'd like to try it one of these days.

I put Mojave Front Shocks on my Blaster, it made the ride much smoother, and they fit nicely, i used a few washers to fill the gap on the mounts. not to sure about the ride height.

Here are some pictures of them Installed...

Blaster%20-%20Mojave%201.JPG

Blaster%20-%20Mojave%202.JPG

Blaster%20-%20Mojave%203.JPG

Blaster%20-%20Mojave%204.JPG

Yes, the ride is smoother, i have not really noticed any difference with the ride height. i have not tired to use anything else from it. Maybe the breaks but you would have to do some work to get them to fit right. That was the color of the shocks when i got them so i did not have to paint them