coil issues?

ybeckes

Jun 11, 2010
www.facebook.com
im having some probems with my spark plugs....as soon as the blaster warms up it dies and the plug is shot...i replace the plug and it does the same thing...i was wondering if i replace the coil if it will fix this problem...any help would be apreiciated

sound funny that mate, you sure evrything else is ok? have you checked your jetting and airfilter and done leak tests etc? are you using the right kind of plugs ie heat range? ive heard of duff plugs burning out coils but not the other way around, usualy coils underperform if they are faulty not massively overperform. even if you are using the type of plug you removed from the blaster, make sure that is thee right type in the first place and somebody hasnt thrown the wrong one in there.

also, how long have you had it? have you used fresh fuel in it or stuff you pinched from your neighbours weedwacker? make sure the fuel is fresh and mixed with a good oil if your premixing, if your not then you should be 32:1 get rid of the oil injection.

i have had it for about 5 years and have had it rebuilt once...i just got it out from sitting for 3 years and i have been trying to get it right...i noe the jetting is off and it is a bit lean i believe...idk what the problem is cause as soon as it warms up it just quits and dont spit and sputter ur nothing....i put a fresh plug in it and it is good to go again