cobra exhaust

frankin blaster

Aug 14, 2012
weirton wv
currently my blaster is running a cobra exhaust.. i have been wanting a differant pipe for years... any one have an opinion to a better exhaust ?

i took the header and tip off sanded it all. painted it high heat black. then went into my box of stickers and found a alba sticker now i have a alba proformance 2 stroke exhaust lmao it looks really good and honestly ppl ask me where did you find a alba exhaust? my buddy has one for his 400ex i thought they only made them for 4 stroke not for both...

like i asked which exhaust is the best and which is the worst (besides stock ofcourse)...

wow that was a ton of reading again awk i thank you for your help trinity seems to be the best according to the dyno but i bet its a arm and leg im going to start looking into this more

well honestly 400.00 isnt too bad i guess alot cheaper then i thought it would be

You can find a Trinity pipe and silencer for your Blaster about $ 320.00 shipped on ebay. I run one and thats where I got it. Just FYI. Toomey Racing also makes a good pipe for the Blaster engine if you want to go that route. You can buy a Toomey pipe with a naked finish for about the same price as a Trinity, and paint it whatever color you like.

Ive had dg dmc toomey f7 dynoport. F7 an dynoport where the best pulled from bottem to the top. F7 pulls a little better vs dynoport down low. On a bbk/stroker motor i think thats when the dynoport talks. Im happy with the.way it runs now. Toomey another GREAT pipe runs great on stock to midly built motors.. Toomey is the best left bend hands down. Dmc close second.

Bottom line if you dont plan on doing mods i would go with the Toomey. the f7hated the unported cylinder. Idk maybe because the aluminum airbox an right bend created to much airflow. soon as we switched to the toomey increased.throttle and it felt alive

I ran a full FMF set up. It was great! PB really pulled. I have it for sale if your intrested.