Clutch question

Yanahaman04

Apr 29, 2016
Okay so i helped my freind with his blaster engine its blown up the key was sheared off the fly wheel and the clutvh was hard as hell to move so i built a few blasters befote and his dad starded yelling at me becuase the clutch agulator was easy to move he said at first he eeded a screw driver to open it and he put it in gear and it wouldent relase so he pusef in the agulator and tryed spinning the sprocket i told him mine did the same thing till it was running and he seems to think is some sort of special am i wrong or am i right that when its running it shoulf work?

Okay so i helped my freind with his blaster engine its blown up the key was sheared off the fly wheel and the clutvh was hard as hell to move so i built a few blasters befote and his dad starded yelling at me becuase the clutch agulator was easy to move he said at first he eeded a screw driver to open it and he put it in gear and it wouldent relase so he pusef in the agulator and tryed spinning the sprocket i told him mine did the same thing till it was running and he seems to think is some sort of special am i wrong or am i right that when its running it shoulf work?

First lets call Guinness for the longest sentence ever!

Second Please start over, read it a couple times and still not 100% sure on what you are talking about. Slow down and explain in detail. thanks!

Reactions: Awk08
First lets call Guinness for the longest sentence ever!

Second Please start over, read it a couple times and still not 100% sure on what you are talking about. Slow down and explain in detail. thanks!

X-2
Actuator is never easy to move, other than slack, if everything is good.

The rest of what you posted, NFC. Try again !!