<CLOSED> Wanted: Air Filter Cage

iwannagofast

Nov 29, 2016
Picked up an old blaster needing some work. Replaced the K&N filter with a UNI and realized I don't have the cage.

Looking for new or used. 2004 if it matters.

it says ''UPLOAD FILE'' as you are typing your message right next to post reply.or upload it to a site and copy paste it on here in your reply click it then choose a pic..
full image would help to

upload file 1.jpg

I'm fairly new too so not completely sure but I think you would have to upload it to a gallery on here or use another hosting site. I don't have enough likes to PM but if you message me, ill send you my number and you can text them to me.

you do know says goto inbox by your name at top right of screen start conversation type in first few letters of footpeg and it will pop up by itself click it:)
1 example of doing it anyways.

there are other ways

it says ''UPLOAD FILE'' as you are typing your message right next to post reply.or upload it to a site and copy paste it on here in your reply click it then choose a pic..
full image would help to

View attachment 29626

Thanks! No telling how many times I looked right over that button!

you do know says goto inbox by your name at top right of screen start conversation type in first few letters of footpeg and it will pop up by itself click it:)
1 example of doing it anyways.

there are other ways

Yea I knew how to but was under the impression I needed the "3 likes" before I could initiate the PM. Luckily with you and Footpeg, i now have those! Thanks again tho!