Clean!!!!!

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
well since i wasent able to go trail riding last weekend, id figure the next best thing was to clean it lol.
ohh and dont worry. i made sure i wore my helmet when i pulled it out of the garage, and pushed it back in. no accidents here!

34928uh.jpg

6o0n50.jpg

2yv795i.jpg

now just picture it with new front shocks, front tires, new Douglas aluminum wheels, +4 timing, home port job, and air scoops! rite now, i have shocks and tire first on my list. then this winter when the season is over, then comes the port, scoops, and timing.

should see it after a practice or race! lol there is no blue or silver. just brown :p

y cant u get urs dirty?

To much BS going to to finish it up and ride. Been dealing with the wife and moving. I had by Blaster brought down to where I'm at. I'll try to get it finished next week and get some ridding in with 86notch.

whole quad looks great but those nerfs really stand out and look awsome!!!!!!I:II:II:I

thnaks man! lol there tusk comp series nerfs.

To much BS going to to finish it up and ride. Been dealing with the wife and moving. I had by Blaster brought down to where I'm at. I'll try to get it finished next week and get some ridding in with 86notch.

ahhh i hear ya. lol once ya get settled in, things will get better.