Chrome

A-Arms, Frame, Swingarm, HandleBars, Bumper, Tie Rods, skid plate(if you have one), Rims, Grab Bar, Steering stem, all the nuts and bolts, Carrier, anything thats metal (except aluminum) that is removable.... And obviously not the engine.... And your one lucky Sum biotch to have a buddy like that! I wanna see pics of everything that gets chrome!!!!!

it would be easier to say what not to. frame and engine. Id try the to chrome teh clutch cover.

i disagree. too much chrome is tacky and alot of up keep. a-arms, swing arm, axle, bars, steering helm, shock springs, rims and clutch cover. i would not do the frame over time its all gonna look like sh*t anyway if you ride it and not make it a show piece.

What about shock springs? Would that stay? That would be sick looking. 88' blaster's chrome shocks looked good.

I dont know what your buddy does at the chrome shop. But in order for it to look show chrome shiny the parts need to be polished to shine like chrome before they are dipped. If you just clean em and dip em they will have a dull looking finish to them. Just an FYI. At least thats how it was years ago,maybe technology changed the process.

I dont know what your buddy does at the chrome shop. But in order for it to look show chrome shiny the parts need to be polished to shine like chrome before they are dipped. If you just clean em and dip em they will have a dull looking finish to them. Just an FYI. At least thats how it was years ago,maybe technology changed the process.

theres a whole process with an acid bath, and then zink and iron coat first. h works at a plating company, im pretty sure they know how to do it.... lol