china plastics

harley1-5

Jul 28, 2013
Elko County Nevada
so I got a zong shen chinesse quad today as part of a barter the plastics are in great shape what do you guys think about me putting them on the blaster?

Thk u blaaster I think maybe I will just replace the coil on the china quad and pass it on for cheap don't like them used to work in a shop that sold them chinesse off road toys are not very good

I used to have a China for utility work around the place.

Always wrenching and replacing bolts, cost a fortune in Loctite.

Motor was sweet and virtually un killable an I assure you we used to give it a fair pizziling.

It was an Atomic Feral 250 four poke.

I have heard some of those Chinese quads share the same frame geometry as a blaster..

this one is 4 poke water cooled but it looks similar to a blasty in bodywork got it a go kart w no engine[sold it for $80 before I could unload it from the truck]a 2001 Mojave that needs some love and an 83 tri moto 200 needs love for fixing a kids xr500 already in the profit zone

I have heard some of those Chinese quads share the same frame geometry as a blaster..

I had a 125cc "yeiben hurricane" that was a modified blaster frame with a Honda 4 stroke motor. Wish i still had it honestly, it was pretty cool. The black seat on my blaster says lc125 on the side instead of Yamaha. Its off the hurricane. As were my old rear wheels and hubs. Electric start, all hydraulic brakes. Nice bike

Beware about the splines in the hubs, they are not quite the same as Yamaha and May wear the axle splines.

I had been riding with those hubs since 04 with no issues. The splines are literally perfect. I just wish i could say the same about my new hubs haha. It was a tight fit but they're awesome