Checkin before i buy

i run that exact carb, it was a biotch to jet, but you have me to fall back on now :)

you know you'll need a 34/35 intake too ?

might as call carb parts warehouse and order these jets.........

pilots 42,45,48,50
"dgh" needle (a must)
main jets 148,150,155,162

just call, it's much easier and the dude knows his chit !!!
Carburetor Parts Warehouse

i run that exact carb, it was a biotch to jet, but you have me to fall back on now :)

you know you'll need a 34/35 intake too ?

might as call carb parts warehouse and order these jets.........

pilots 42,45,48,50
"dgh" needle (a must)
main jets 148,150,155,162

just call, it's much easier and the dude knows his chit !!!
Carburetor Parts Warehouse

Will do, where do i order a intake from?

No idea why triple B got banned, :[

Back on topic:

Chriszx7- You can take your old reed cage boot and put it in boiling water for about 2 mins and it will slip right on the end of your 34mm carb, I just did the same thing with a 34mm Mikuni flat slide. I wasnt happy with a little bit of the boot blocking flow if I looked through the carb and into the boot there was like an 1/16th of an inch on 1 side where it looked the least bit restrictive so I took a dremel and cleaned it up. Looks like its going to work balls for me now, just need an aftermarket throttle cable and im set :D

I really am not in favour of cramming a 35mm carb into a stock 26mm boot, that is one hell of a stretch, and I can imagine bad things happening.

I really am not in favour of cramming a 35mm carb into a stock 26mm boot, that is one hell of a stretch, and I can imagine bad things happening.

this has been done before, the owner luckily spotted a huge tear in it, i believe into the second season :eek:
if whoever attempts this starts a top end replacement fund now,
he may have enuf saved when, not if, that boot rips and costs him a top end.