Check out the new yamaha raptor 125!

looks sweet, but it needs a 125 2 STROKE!!!!!!! i think the hood looks like a ugly offspring of a raptor and a blaster, like a blaster with the bottom cut off and like nitched and crap, UGLY, but it looks like a kick but quad in the suspension and handleing area

wow. looks like it would be nice for a kid, seeing that if you dont take a atv class around here you have to ride a 90 until your 16. lol.

i actually don't mind the look! love it. it says it shares a frame with a rappy 250....i wonder how easily the motors will swap when the time comes that the kid will be ready for more power

yea the raptor 250 and raptor 125 I think are the same size I wanna get one now to ride it ahaha it looks like fun. ahhahah this is when I wish I had a little bro

seen this the yesterday
ok looking quad,glad they made the effort to change it instead of making it a carbon copy of a rappy 250 with a 125 engine in it

Anyone seen the raptor 250r yet?

thats not a bad lookin bike looks like what the blaster would've been had they never stopped making them. i would love to see someone scrap the 125 and put a blaster or yz250 in it.

seen this the yesterday
ok looking quad,glad they made the effort to change it instead of making it a carbon copy of a rappy 250 with a 125 engine in it

Anyone seen the raptor 250r yet?

yea I seen the raptor 250r it stupied isnt it just a shock upgrade that cost 600$ more over the regular

thatd be a nice little bike to just rip around on....i need to upgrade from my honda 125 that i just go from here to there on when i need to do something like run to the store....

in my opinion its a waste of money, i would just buy the 250, why waste 3.3k on something you will get bored with in a month.

Also that new raptor 250r looks like a straight up rip off, a/m will still be alot better than those shocks and cost bout the same.

I'm pretty sure these will still domintate the kids class still. Full race from the store. 2 stroke liquid cooled.

cobra3.JPG

2009 ECX70 | Cobra Motorcycle

I like em too! I was at the dealer where i bought the 250 rappy the other day and they had one of the white ones, looks sweet some young buck will be very happy! I know i would be. I always liked the style of the rappys.

I think I'll put my kid on a trx90 next, then upgrade to a manual clutch then move him up to a blaster after or something bigger :D I dunno, just thinkin out loud. the 125 raptor isn't even on the list. I heard from guys who have 250s that it's basically a 250 with a few tweaks and a smaller motor... suspension should swap over so you can use long travel 250 stuff on the 125 I believe...