Cheap Wheel Spacers

yea i do have wheel spacers in the front, and there all the same, well the stud type are. If you get the ring type you have to get the right ones and the front and rear and diff bolt pattern

yea i do have wheel spacers in the front, and there all the same, well the stud type are. If you get the ring type you have to get the right ones and the front and rear and diff bolt pattern

it looks like you still are flipping those front tires around to get more width.....?

I was also thinking on getting spacers I have ran them on my ATCs before. Now? I am going to get a axle for the back in time. But as for the front I was thinking spacers.... I never get big air at all..

BUT I was told soon as I got my Blaster by a mechanic that the front wheel flip kills the bearings fast? I have drums on the front.. I would assume spacers give the bearings the same treatment..
I ended up flipping back the right way?

But its kind of double question ----- Wheel Spacers or front wheel flip will it kill the bearing quick? if not I am going to try some cheap spacers like the ones above mentioned!

I was also thinking on getting spacers I have ran them on my ATCs before. Now? I am going to get a axle for the back in time. But as for the front I was thinking spacers.... I never get big air at all..

BUT I was told soon as I got my Blaster by a mechanic that the front wheel flip kills the bearings fast? I have drums on the front.. I would assume spacers give the bearings the same treatment..
I ended up flipping back the right way?

But its kind of double question ----- Wheel Spacers or front wheel flip will it kill the bearing quick? if not I am going to try some cheap spacers like the ones above mentioned!

Faster than normal? Yes. The wheel flip or spacers widens the stance by moving the wheels outward from the bearing adding more stress to them. There is a reason the center line of the wheel is in the center of the hub, to keep the stress the same on both bearings. Now with that said my fronts are flipped and do need wheel bearings now.

I think I might pick up a set of these as well. I'm a little weary about going over 3 inches total. MAYBE 4...but the longer you go, the more stress will be put on the hub bolts. I'll probably play it safe and try 3" total and if that goes well for a while, might try 4".

As much as I would love to drop $400 on an aftermarket axle, my wife would use it to beat me if I paid that much.