cheap shocks

hey one question if you buy a set of works shocks with out the rezzis they will fit on with stock aarms but say later i want extended aarms will they still fit on?

i alreadt have +2 +1 a arms on my blaster..what needs to be done to get 450 shocks to fit..or is it not worth it?

for the 450 shocks u need atleast +3 +1 arms.....sou would need to upgrade a size...i personally would recommend WORKS shocks......there pricey but worth every penny....and u can use stock arms or A/m a amrs with em

damm i dont want drop 600 on a set of shocks..what about a set of raptor 250 shocks would they fit?

im pretty sure no one has tried rappy 350.....so far the only OEM shock we no fit with modds are banshee, and raptor 660 front shocks.........all the others will need a arms or widening kit

660 fronts will fit on a blasty??? do they work any good? or is the blasty to light for them?

im pretty sure no one has tried rappy 350.....so far the only OEM shock we no fit with modds are banshee, and raptor 660 front shocks.........all the others will need a arms or widening kit

350 shocks are to soft on a 350 so im guessing they would suck on a blaster to

160 soaking wet lol..and i wanted to put rappy 250 shocks on it not 350 idk if that makes a diff or not

im not planning on racing it.. i just want it to be comfortable in the trails.. the trail we ride are pretty rough.. the sh*tty stock suspension plus it being wider = my arms burnt out within the first hour of riding

I found a pair for 660 shocks for 30 bucks so i figured why not..if they work they work if not i'll flip them on ebay..They came in yesterday.. here are some things about them anyone concidering getting a pair should know..They dont bolt on with easy, it took my buddy and i about 2 1/2 hours to put them on because they wouldnt line up, it took a lot of brute force to get them to fit.. performance wise they are def better than stock but not that much, they help with bumpy trails and small jumps. BUT they make the quad feel very tippy around corners, this is probably because im used to my blaster being wider and lower.the 660 shocks killed the width (now shes only as wide as a stock blaster even though i have +2 +1 arms on her) and now it sits about 2-3 inches higher than before..imo not worth the effort it took to get them on..